Home General Discussion

Birthday Order

jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
Just a quick question for you guys. I've been ordering some stuff to stock up my new Wineador (The Devil site reeled me in) and will be making another big order within the next week for my Birthday. I received some emails from other places, like the one that starts with a T that no one really uses, with discounts for the occasion. Was just wondering if CCom did anything like that because I have my eye on a few things on here but any extra savings is always a good thing. Haven't really ordered anything other than off the sprint sale a couple years ago so was just wondering about that. Thanks for any info guys.

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Give the CCom staff a call or send an email. Almost all the time, they'll price match if another place offers a deal. Also, if you're willing to haggle, you may get discounted offers. Ask for Andy, Tim, or Kelly when you call/email.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Yeah I get emails from Tim just never went through him for an order so didn't know if they ever did stuff like that. Figured I would check here first. Thanks
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Whatever you do, don't use the "T" site! You will regret it. No amount of savings will be worth the headache that follows.
    SleevePlz:
    Whatever you do, don't use the "T" site! You will regret it. No amount of savings will be worth the headache that follows.
    Exactly. The "T" site is rife with complaints due to credit card fraud, auto-enrollment into their monthly club membership even if you tell them not to, spamming your email and mailbox with advertisements constantly, and I think there were at least 2 or 3 threads on these forums about them renegging on their deals and charging full price.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    wwhwang:
    Give the CCom staff a call or send an email. Almost all the time, they'll price match if another place offers a deal. Also, if you're willing to haggle, you may get discounted offers. Ask for Andy, Tim, or Kelly when you call/email.

+1
    They will work with you
    Thankfully I had heard all that too but thanks for the heads up guys because I'm sure a lot don't know about that stuff. I only ordered one thing them a few years ago, Nub Sample I think, and still get emails from them. I want to order through CCom but figured would check here and see if anyone had done the same thing and made an order for the BDay and got any kind of discount. Always nice being able to spread that Cigar budget further.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    i've received automated "happy birthday" emails from CCOM the past few years.
    includes a promo code for 10% off entire order.
  • slamb@cigar.comslamb@cigar.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    If you need a B-Day order, shoot me an email and I'll take care of you.
    slamb@cigar.com:
    This is why I stay with CCom for almost all my NC orders.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    slamb@cigar.com:

This is why ccom rocks. You won't get that kind of service anywhere else.
    slamb@cigar.com:

Thanks Sean, will do and you guys are definitely right about that.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Happy Birthday enjoy!!
    Bigshizza:
    Happy Birthday enjoy!!
    Thanks and Sean was a great help. Order all placed and looking forward to getting some great Cigars. He's even going to throw a special one in for my Birthday smoke he said. Very cool and thanks again Sean.