Home General Discussion

Just How Many Different Camacho’s Are There???

FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
Just curious and to see if you can help make this easier on me. As far as I know (which is next to nothing) this is all the different Camacho’s out there. OK I know this isn’t a complete list cause every time I turn around I find a new one I did not know about. Not talking about any of the spin off’ s either (Room 101 etc) but heck if you got a good list of those post them here for me also. Just trying to make a list to see if I can acquire and or just read up on the ones I don’t know about. Thanks for your help. I will edit this list as you tell me what I am missing.

Camacho

Select
Candela
Coyolar
San Luis y Martinez
Face Off
Limited Harvest
Meritage
Negro
Liberty ’02-‘13
Havana
Connecticut
LE 2007 (also seen it called CLE, not to be confused with the new CLE brand cigar also made by Christian Eiroa which stands for his initials)
CRA blend, as far as I can tell this was only released in the LE/CLE above.
SLR (Special Limited Reserve).
Havana
10 year anniversary
PE (PreEmbargo)
Diploma (old blend? is this not just the Corojo and the Diploma was the name of the size?)
Diploma
Criollo
Corojo(new)
Corojo (old blend)
Corojo Machitos Tin of 8(old)
Corojo Maduro (old blend)
Corojo Maduro (new)
Triple Maduro(old Blend/band and new)
Ditka Kickoff (Player, Coach, HOF)
Ditka Throwbacks
Ditka 89
Blackout LE
Ecuador

ROOM 101

Room 101 (original)
Connecticut
Daruma
Daruma Gold
Master Collection One (Silver band)
Master Collection Two (gold band)
original Namakubi
Namakubi Ecuador
SA (San Andres) Big Delicious
LTD Conjura
The Big Payback (newly released)
OSOK 212 (NYC store exclusive)
HN (Honduran Criollo)
original OSOK

Also what bands came first?

This one with the different colors and not much else to identify the different cigars?
photo IMG_4969.jpg

Then this one came out after with all the fancy gold and usually the name is on there somewhere?

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Also the Legend Ario...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The name is on the label but it's really, really small.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Do you count the original Room 101's? On the secondary band they say something to the effect of "by camacho"
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    perkinke:
    Do you count the original Room 101's? On the secondary band they say something to the effect of "by camacho"
    Jetmech_63:
    Also the Legend Ario...
    I wasn’t really going to count these. I figure there are way more than I could keep up with just trying to keep the list to “Camacho” only. But, sure why not. Do you have a good comprehensive list of Room 101?

I’ll say this I keep the band from the original Room 101 (actually all the 101’s I have tried) in my cigar journal next to the rest of the Camacho bands

Bigshizza:
    The name is on the label but it's really, really small.
    Yep got it Jim. I was asking some of you FOG’s which band style came first and used your pic as an example and I was saying that what I think is the older of the two the only difference between the bands was the color and then the bands similar to the one in your pic the bands were gold and actually had the name of the cigar somewhere on the band.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Pm to ya FireRob
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    According to my meticulous research and my answer ball there are 147.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Looks like you missed the Camacho Connecticut, Face Off, Limited Harvest, CRA blend, Meritage, and Negro. For Room101, you missed the Big Delicious, LTD Conjura, the original Namakubi, and the original OSOK.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    FireRob:
    This one with the different colors and not much else to identify the different cigars?
    photo IMG_4969.jpg
    that is the camacho SLR maduro

love that cigar. one of the major losses in the camacho re-blend.
    FireRob:
    Then this one came out after with all the fancy gold and usually the name is on there somewhere?
    that is the Camacho San Luis y Martina
    it was a limited run.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    FireRob:
    [ I was asking some of you FOG’s which band style came first and used your pic as an example

there is a progression to camachos bands. here is the progression of two blends over the years:

this is the Old Old corojo band:

this is the old corojo band:

this is the new corojo band

this is the old old Camacho Havana band:

ths is the old Havana band:

and this is the new havana (criollo) band:

there are other similar progressions with all the bands but they have their variances.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    To add to your Room 101 list ....

(EDIT: I missed Tony's post above, my bad. He already mentioned a couple of these)
    OSOK (Original release --- different from the new line under Edgar Hoili's EH brand)
    Namakubi (original, not Ecuador)
    Big Delicious (FL store exclusive)
    HN (Honduran Criollo)
    jgibv:
    To add to your Room 101 list ....

(EDIT: I missed Tony's post above, my bad. He already mentioned a couple of these)
    OSOK (Original release --- different from the new line under Edgar Hoili's EH brand)
    Namakubi (original, not Ecuador)
    Big Delicious (FL store exclusive)
    HN (Honduran Criollo)
    Lol, you can take the credit! Can't believe I forgot the HN and Payback...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Corojo ltd and corojo ltd maduro
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Jetmech_63:
    Also the Legend Ario...
    I only had a few of these. Are they still around? Or are they cut. I really enjoyed em. I remember it was a huuuuge maduro, but super smooth.
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Wasn't the Corojo Limited another name for the Diploma line? To make it more confusing, I think they did use the Diploma name for a vitola as well. Maybe these are some of the additional reasons for the rebranding. LOL.
    Gray4lines:
    Jetmech_63:
    Also the Legend Ario...
    I only had a few of these. Are they still around? Or are they cut. I really enjoyed em. I remember it was a huuuuge maduro, but super smooth.
    I know where you can get some. PM me for details if you are looking for them
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Wasn't the Corojo Limited another name for the Diploma line? To make it more confusing, I think they did use the Diploma name for a vitola as well. Maybe these are some of the additional reasons for the rebranding. LOL.
    the ltd just had a older wrapper on it but the same blend as the regular I do believe
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    What about the Ditka Championship series? or are these the same as the 89?image
    Love the SLR and was able to set a few back ;)
    Okay I missed the boat on these, It's not Camacho, it's the 85 Championship series by Greycliff.
    onestrangeone:
    What about the Ditka Championship series? or are these the same as the 89?

Love the SLR and was able to set a few back ;)

Okay I missed the boat on these, It's not Camacho, it's the 85 Championship series by Greycliff.
    Yep those Ditka's are not Camacho but I would love to find one or two.

I just recently smoked my first one and I also love the SLR and have taken the remaining few I have out of my TP&B cooler :-(

Will update the list on the first page next time I am not on my phone. THANKS for all the info and keep it comming.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    B.G. Meyer Standard Issue - New From Camacho Cigars
    You better get that cooler up and running
    rsherman24:
    B.G. Meyer Standard Issue - New From Camacho Cigars
    You better get that cooler up and running
    Well F me! I was wondering when the Rob Weiss line was going to come out. I also wonder how many if any more Ditka’s will be released before they pull his plug.
    SleevePlz:
    Looks like you missed the Camacho Connecticut,
    Oops I guess I did that subconsciously, not a fan. However I did just recently smoke my first old blend with the white band and enjoyed that one.