Home Non Cigar Related

More MLB talk....

2»

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Whoever you like, don't like, or hate I still don't think you can say a bad word about the man. Never any trouble and he played the game with respect. It is time for him to hang it up, but he did it right
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    danielzreyes:
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    Only one Lions hat???
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    LOL this pic was from 2 yrs ago from when we moved in to our new home. I was unpacking my things. I do have a snapback and a beanie to along with it.
    danielzreyes:
    LOL this pic was from 2 yrs ago from when we moved in to our new home. I was unpacking my things. I do have a snapback and a beanie to along with it.
    No reason, but what's your hat size?
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    No reason, but what's your hat size?
    ??
    Arrows and beanballs coming soon Shimbo. Arrows and beanballs
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Damn dude. The HR derby champ is now a BoSox. I don't get it
    danielzreyes:
    I'm guessing Oakland realized they needed to improve their pitching considerably to not get knocked out for the third year in a row by the Tigers....
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    I'm guessing Oakland realized they needed to improve their pitching considerably to not get knocked out for the third year in a row by the Tigers....
    I'd say 80% of the runners that Cespedes threw out from the outfield were Angels. Now that he's no longer in Oakland .....
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    I'd say 80% of the runners that Cespedes threw out from the outfield were Angels. Now that he's no longer in Oakland .....
    You better not overtake them. I would much prefer to face the A's over the Angels in the playoffs!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Price to the Tigers!!!
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Tigers are with the Dodgers...members of the "I have not won $hit as of late" club. They just happen to be senior members compared to the Dodgers.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Price to the Tigers!!!
    Wow! That is insane. If pitching wins championships, I think we might be alright. The last 3 AL Cy Young winners on the same team. Wow.
    I think some guy named Dickey won a Cy Young a few years ago...so...yeah. Plus Verlander has an ERA of like 34.18
    Rain:
    I think some guy named Dickey won a Cy Young a few years ago...so...yeah. Plus Verlander has an ERA of like 34.18
    If Verlander is our #5 pitcher, we're doing alright.... :)
    Teach...I'll bet you 25 premipremiprems to 5 prems that you don't make it to the WS.
    Rain:
    Teach...I'll bet you 25 premipremiprems to 5 prems that you don't make it to the WS.
    I'll take the bet, but I insist on just doing a straight 5'er either way.
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    Well, let's baseball it up. I'll bet on LAD, you bet on DET. If neither/or both make it then it's a draw. Otherwise, 5 to the winner.
    Rain:
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    Well, let's baseball it up. I'll bet on LAD, you bet on DET. If neither/or both make it then it's a draw. Otherwise, 5 to the winner.
    I'm cool with that, but if they both make it then it should be the winner of the WS.
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    I'm cool with that, but if they both make it then it should be the winner of the WS.
    Agreed...good luck and nice trade!
    SleevePlz:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Price to the Tigers!!!
    Wow! That is insane. If pitching wins championships, I think we might be alright. The last 3 AL Cy Young winners on the same team. Wow.
    See you guys in the post season
    Hunter Pence smokes Cohiba Red Dots
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Sorry, Teach...

Pirates 10
    Tigers 4

Bottom of the sixth...

Not looking good. Sanchez on the DL, Verlander leaving early. Offense looking pathetic. On the bright side, football is back......
  • raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
    cbuck:
    Being a Red Sox fan isn't easy, but it ain't over till its over! I remember a year we had a 15 game lead on September 1, and still didn't even make the playoffs! A lot of baseball left to play. Too early to tell.

You're right...winning 3 World Series in 10 years JUST ISN'T ENOUGH. :)

I'm from Boston, so I can say with authority that (some but not all) Red Sox fans are the biggest group of whining babies in all of creation. How many fans in other cities would sacrifice their thumbs to win just one series during their lifetimes? No wonder everyone else hates Red Sox Nation. :)
  • cbuckcbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Wait till next year though!