Home General Discussion

Humidor for sale

AbinkleyAbinkley Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
I am selling a slightly used but very well maintained humidor, with wooden inlays and Craftsman's Bench humidifier, that can hold approximately 50 cigars and all your cigar accessories. Dimensions of center are 8'' x 9.5'' x 3.5''. It was handmade in Mexico with exotic hard woods. Feel free to contact me with any questions or for pictures. It was bought for $500 but I will take $300 or a reasonable offer.

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    imagephoto Original2.jpg I bout shat myself on the first one you posted!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Dammit I'm not wearing socks!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    I'll buy it. You ship first right?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    8'' x 9.5'' x 3.5'' and it will hold 50 cigars? It must be a magic humidor
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Abinkley:
    I am selling a slightly used but very well maintained humidor, with wooden inlays and Craftsman's Bench humidifier, that can hold approximately 50 cigars and all your cigar accessories. Dimensions of center are 8'' x 9.5'' x 3.5''. It was handmade in Mexico with exotic hard woods. Feel free to contact me with any questions or for pictures. It was bought for $500 but I will take $300 or a reasonable offer.
    WTF?! You must be smoking something other than cigars! Lay off the crack dude.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Abinkley:
    You only have 1? Damn, I'd like 4 or 5 of those.
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 312
    $300 is too cheap.... I'll give you $600...
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    We only buy American made products.'MURICA!!!!!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    rsherman24:
    It must be a magic humidor
    I have seen the power of BandyT’s bottomless magic 20ct. Imagine what I could do with a magic 50 ct!!! I would be the most powerful cigar wizard in all of Ccom land!!!!

Do you take FireCoin? It’s just like bitcoin but only I can spend them. I’ll give you two. One FireCoin is worth one million Schrute Bucks. or the same as the "ratio of unicorns to leprechauns."
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    It must be a magic humidor
    I have seen the power of BandyT’s bottomless magic 20ct. Imagine what I could do with a magic 50 ct!!! I would be the most powerful cigar wizard in all of Ccom land!!!!

Do you take FireCoin? It’s just like bitcoin but only I can spend them. I’ll give you two. One FireCoin is worth one million Schrute Bucks. or the same as the "ratio of unicorns to leprechauns."
    lol