Home General Discussion

dilemma

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
I have some cash set aside for Vegas this weekend, but then my wife sends me this .......

photo E0434518-orig.jpg

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Put these on your credit card and hope you win?
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Why are you still home????
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 184
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Your wife rocks!!!!
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    flowbee:
    Your wife rocks!!!!
    That was my first thought!!
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Beaker38:
    Sweet Jesus! That sir is hilarious!!!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Well, did you ask her what she bought you?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I'm gonna go check it out tomorrow
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Now that's a good woman right there!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Rhamlin:
    Now that's a good woman right there!
    +1 Man I could do some damage in there!
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    uh... Why is your wife taking pictures of this other gal's butt?
    yeah ..... that's just my daughter standing in the way lol
    well this place was a effin rip off
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Well then you got your Vegas money and now you will never wonder what if.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    danielzreyes:
    80% off = msrp? Lol!
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    Gray4lines:
    danielzreyes:
    80% off = msrp? Lol!
    Yep, when I managed a pet store I used to buy neon tetras for $.01 and sell for $.10. Markup has to cover many things regardless of the merchandise being sold. It's just a fact of life.
    This place is in a mall 5 min from my house. I rarely go in because they mark up everything through the roof. I walk in and this automatically caught my eye. I asked, "how much for the set". He replied with "these are so rare I'm selling them individually. $2000 for the ashtray, $1000 for the pens, and $1500 for the cutter, but I can take 50% off". WTF! He later said that it was made of gold (lol). I asked if I can see it up close. I noticed the msrp price and bar code underneath. So I asked again "so why is this so expensive again?" He replied "its so rare. When Fuente himself came in here, he was so surprised to see that we had one" Then I said to him, "so why does it say msrp $495 on the back?"
    ummmm uhhh well ummmm. Before he can get a word out I was already out the door. .... A$$hole

photo 6C27A6DD-orig.jpg
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    danielzreyes:
    This place is in a mall 5 min from my house. I rarely go in because they mark up everything through the roof. I walk in and this automatically caught my eye. I asked, "how much for the set". He replied with "these are so rare I'm selling them individually. $2000 for the ashtray, $1000 for the pens, and $1500 for the cutter, but I can take 50% off". WTF! He later said that it was made of gold (lol). I asked if I can see it up close. I noticed the msrp price and bar code underneath. So I asked again "so why is this so expensive again?" He replied "its so rare. When Fuente himself came in here, he was so surprised to see that we had one" Then I said to him, "so why does it say msrp $495 on the back?"
    ummmm uhhh well ummmm. Before he can get a word out I was already out the door. .... A$$hole

photo 6C27A6DD-orig.jpg
    aorry to hear this! Some guys just want well way too much!! But if it was a st dupont set damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes Lee, is was Dupont.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Bet he would sell a Stogie Stand for $200.
  • CigaryCigary Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 623
    Could be worse...I came home from a business trip and my "ex"wife took a hammer to 5 humidors and then took a pair of scissors and cut up every f'n cigar. This is why she is my ex as when she went to work the next day I took a razor blade and cut every one of her dresses in areas she wouldn't know where it was....her pants suit were cut in the rear and I took her shoes and then put little nail tacks in the heel and front...just enough where you couldn't see it but you could feel it. I then proceeded to empty her perfumes and and then added some very smelly stuff in it...I won't bore you with the details. The next day I received a restraining order and I'm quite sure this was probably the impetus for the movie War of the Roses. Nobody messes with my cigars.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    You sir, are my new hero!
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Cigary:
    Could be worse...I came home from a business trip and my "ex"wife took a hammer to 5 humidors and then took a pair of scissors and cut up every f'n cigar. This is why she is my ex as when she went to work the next day I took a razor blade and cut every one of her dresses in areas she wouldn't know where it was....her pants suit were cut in the rear and I took her shoes and then put little nail tacks in the heel and front...just enough where you couldn't see it but you could feel it. I then proceeded to empty her perfumes and and then added some very smelly stuff in it...I won't bore you with the details. The next day I received a restraining order and I'm quite sure this was probably the impetus for the movie War of the Roses. Nobody messes with my cigars.
    Now that sir is some wicked sh*t!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    danielzreyes:
    and now we see why the place is closing.

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    hahah. what a freakin tool that dude
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Unbelievable. Some people have no shame.