Home General Discussion

Cigar Help

cigargirl365cigargirl365 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
Hello,

I am new to this site. My husband is on here all the time. I want to surprise him and get him some cigars for his birthday on July 5th. I need some help with what kind he likes since I am very unfamiliar with the different kinds. I can't keep up with what he says, and looking in his humidor isn't any help.

Can someone give me some insight as to what to buy him?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Is your husband a forum member? If so, what is his screen name (you can use private message if you don't want him to know). If not, maybe some cigar brands or names from the humi may help.
  • cigargirl365cigargirl365 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
    I sent you a message with his name.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    If he's not a forum member, just snap a few pictures of whats in the humidor and show us. We'll help ya out

Edit: Just saw your last post. I think he'd notice a picture of his own humi
    He is a member of this forum. I can send you a message of his name.
    Yeah, please do. We'll do some digging.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    You could also find his forum name, click on it, and check out his bio to see if he has a list of what likes.
    I sent it. Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
    How would I go about finding his name?
    james40:
    You could also find his forum name, click on it, and check out his bio to see if he has a list of what likes.
    Already done for her :)
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    can i just stand and applaud? I hope my wife is as smart and wonderful as you are around my birthday time.
    Thank you! He really is such a good person to me and I want him to have the best birthday. I know how much he enjoys cigars and I want to actually buy some for him for once. He deserves it.
  • danksheehandanksheehan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 43
    Do you have any single sisters?
    brianetz1:
    can i just stand and applaud? I hope my wife is as smart and wonderful as you are around my birthday time.
    My birthday passed, no cigars for me. :(
    danksheehan:
    Do you have any single sisters?
    LOL
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    If he buys regularly from CCOM (which I am sure he does), you could call and talk to a rep. They will have a history of his purchase activity and could recommend his favorites or cigars he might like that are similar if you would like to get him something new. You could also give them a budget and let them build something for you. However you make it happen I am sure he will be happy.....I know that if my wife took the time to do this for me I would be pleased no matter what I got!
    gripnrip:
    If he buys regularly from CCOM (which I am sure he does), you could call and talk to a rep. They will have a history of his purchase activity and could recommend his favorites or cigars he might like that are similar if you would like to get him something new. You could also give them a budget and let them build something for you. However you make it happen I am sure he will be happy.....I know that if my wife took the time to do this for me I would be pleased no matter what I got!
    Good Call!
    gripnrip:
    Thank you for the suggestion. I will look into that tomorrow since he is on his way home from work. LOL. Another member recommended I emailed a guy named Tim aka The Beard so I did that. Waiting to hear a response from him.
    cigargirl365:
    gripnrip:
    Thank you for the suggestion. I will look into that tomorrow since he is on his way home from work. LOL. Another member recommended I emailed a guy named Tim aka The Beard so I did that. Waiting to hear a response from him.
    Oh the Beard will take care of everything
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    If he orders from CCOM often, you could always call them up .....
    Tell them his name so they can look up his past orders and recommend something that's in line with his tastes....

EDIT:
    Looks like gripnrip and I are on the same wavelength today.
    Great idea right here.
    gripnrip:
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Any one know when this birthday is? Maybe we can all pitch in and help out...
    Asked for that in a PM. We will coordinate something.
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    cigargirl365:
    gripnrip:
    You are in good hands then-no worries now!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    New Boots:
    Yeah, please do. We'll do some digging.
    Let me know??
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Looks like love to me.

• Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    cigargirl365:
    Thank you! He really is such a good person to me and I want him to have the best birthday. I know how much he enjoys cigars and I want to actually buy some for him for once. He deserves it.
    If my wife said this I think I'd have a heart attack! She's like...eeeewwww...you stink! Lol :(
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Ken Light:
    Any one know when this birthday is? Maybe we can all pitch in and help out...
    In the first post she said July 5th
    If anyone would like the details to help this thoughtful wife out, please PM me. I have the name, addy, date.
    Thank you all so much for your help. I truly appreciate it.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    brianetz1:
    hear hear! Way to go lady, class act. Now who is the lucky feller?