Home General Discussion

Warning

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
On Monday I sent out three packages, two of witch landed safely. The third has not reached its destination. I have been trying to get a hold of someone in the USPS for several hours, I finally got a hold of a real person a few moments ago. I was told that since the package has not been checked in at its destination they have no idea where it is, and that this has been happening often. I was told that recently many packages have gone missing and they will try to find this for me. Just wanted you all to know about the missing packages.

Comments

• Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Thanks for the heads up.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I thought that was what tracking did..? Make people accountable and find the culprits. If you have a locking mailbox, it wasn't taken from there..if it gets as far as out for delivery.. Then the insurance $$ should happen!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    I will see how this goes, I just want them to find it. It was checked out of Elk Grove Village at 1:00 AM and never scanned again.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Brick House, you know of all people I want them them to find this, but don't forget it's not your fault.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Patrickbrick:
    On Monday I sent out three packages, two of witch landed safely. The third has not reached its destination. I have been trying to get a hold of someone in the USPS for several hours, I finally got a hold of a real person a few moments ago. I was told that since the package has not been checked in at its destination they have no idea where it is, and that this has been happening often. I was told that recently many packages have gone missing and they will try to find this for me. Just wanted you all to know about the missing packages.

You should report this to a local news person and see if they will investigate it.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Man that sucks! Good luck tracking it down.