Home General Discussion

KFC Pig

ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
Just saw that DE is releasing a Kentucky Fire Cured Flying Pig. I have one MUWAT KFC on hand, but haven't tried it yet. Are they just trying to take advantage of the elusive reputation of the flying pigs, or is this something worth looking into?

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    ejgorman:
    Just just trying to take advantage of the elusive reputation of the flying pigs
    Yup.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I love me some DE stuff, but JD is a marketing genius, or at least has one working for him. How you can release a "Pig" sized stick, and pull $30 each from them (depending on which one it is) is brilliant....for the company.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    lol, bc you have lil b1tches out there like me that will buy it.

I think it's that concept that people want what they can't have. Reduce supply and drum up that demand.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Noticed the title and thought you were calling this fat b@st@rd out in public for a showdown.
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    FireRob:
    Noticed the title and thought you were calling this fat b@st@rd out in public for a showdown.
    Easy there big guy. If I ever call you out, there won't be any room for doubt. You are on a very short list though Rob, so be weary when approaching your mailbox.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    ejgorman:
    FireRob:
    Easy there big guy. If I ever call you out, there won't be any room for doubt. You are on a very short list though Rob, so be weary when approaching your mailbox.
    Now what did I ever do to you? I would rather you call me a fat pig