Home General Discussion

Cugine??

PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
Just wondering if anyone has tried these? I had one a couple months ago and was very impressed with the flavor. It has one of the ugliest band on any cigar I've ever smoked I think, but it was an amazing smoke. I know they are made by Arganese and the guy on the band is from the Soprano's, but they were such a good smoke. I picked up a 10 pack of them after a buddy of mine gave me the one. Anyone else tried them or have any thoughts?

Comments

• betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Yeah, he came to my local B&M and I tried out the maduro robusto. That's a really enjoyable smoke, not just a celebrity cigar.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Amen! These are damn good smokes. Anyone else tried them?
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    All I could picture while smoking it would be a Pool Cue up my ***... and walking with a heavy waddle
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Lasabar:
    All I could picture while smoking it would be a Pool Cue up my ***... and walking with a heavy waddle
    Well, thanks for the mental image. I think I just went blind in my mind.
    jsnake:
    Lasabar:
    That's cool, everyone knows that when you go blind you get super powers... you can thank me later while you're saving the world!
    Lasabar:
    jsnake:
    Lasabar:
    That's cool, everyone knows that when you go blind you get super powers... you can thank me later while you're saving the world!
    So how many 6 packs have you put away so far tonight?? lol
    PuroFreak:
    Lasabar:
    jsnake:
    Lasabar:
    Quite surprisingly, I am sober as a bird (a bird that hasn't drank anything)...

This is just how my mind works... somehow I can function through a day
    Lasabar:
    PuroFreak:
    Lasabar:
    jsnake:
    Lasabar:
    Quite surprisingly, I am sober as a bird (a bird that hasn't drank anything)...

This is just how my mind works... somehow I can function through a day
    Wow... You could be a case study somewhere that would make someone famous!!! LOL Kidding lassy, you're an alright guy.

If anyone hasn't tried these Cugines because you weren't expecting much, then give them a shot. I think you will be pleasantly suprised!