Home General Discussion

What ever happened to Gurkha micro batch?

slick50210slick50210 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4
I was always fond of the micro batch series. Particularly the Churchill, I think it was called c10. I notice they're not listed in this site anymore ( unless I overlooked it). Did they stop making them?

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Yup. It was discontinued.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    The nature of the micro-batch was that they'd be a limited run, as I think the gimmick there was that they only had the tobacco for a bunch of different very small batches of cigars. That's true of most Gurkha blends.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    There are so many Gurkha's, bought a bunch of Micro Batch Liga TPB-1's. They were very good. for Gurkha's
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    The3Stogies:
    There are so many Gurkha's, bought a bunch of Micro Batch Liga TPB-1's. They were very good. for Gurkha's
    Yea not a bad gurkhat'all
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    I bought all that they had left and gave them away or traded them. A long time ago....
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    slick50210:
    I was always fond of the micro batch series. Particularly the Churchill, I think it was called c10. I notice they're not listed in this site anymore ( unless I overlooked it). Did they stop making them?
    3 posts in 4 years. Dude, you should come out and play more often.
  • slick50210slick50210 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4
    Heh yeah. I'm often times we'll stocked so I don't come on too often. I just happened to have one odd ball micro batch that got smoked by my buddy the other day. I had tons of those samplers, as they were giving them out left and right with a lot of purchases back then. But when I saw it there I was reminded of it and figured I'd look it up, but alas, only to receive the bad news that they are no more.