Artificial Intelligence?
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    WaltBasil:
    No_one21:
    And fake... she's really a blonde :(
    Artificial Intelligence?
    Actually that's a very apt description for a blonde dying her hair lol
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 184
    Shes hot and she gets paid to put meat into her mouth...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    No_one21:
    Wendy's girl : "OMG Sam, you smoke cigars? I'm so attracted to men who smoke cigars. That's so sexy. Will you go on a date with me? You can have unlimited Wendy's food."

Sam: "NO! You're fake!"
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Interestingly enough, in all of her commercials she never takes a bite of her food.
    danielzreyes:
    No_one21:
    Wendy's girl : "OMG Sam, you smoke cigars? I'm so attracted to men who smoke cigars. That's so sexy. Will you go on a date with me? You can have unlimited Wendy's food."

You know me so well.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    danielzreyes:
    No_one21:

LMBO. Good luck finding a "Real" girl these days with standards like that. If she is a fake redhead, that is a damn good dye job. She is hot.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    danielzreyes:
    she hot
    Hells Yes!
    rsherman24:
    danielzreyes:
    No_one21:

LMBO. Good luck finding a "Real" girl these days with standards like that. If she is a fake redhead, that is a damn good dye job. She is hot.
    lol it's not an issue in normal life, but the "Wendy's Girl" should be a real redhead. It just ain't right.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    she is hot in that adorable i wanna do naughty things to you kinda way.... definitly a weekend fling.. but not bringing it home material. she looks to frail for a long haul.

Aj
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    dr_frankenstein56:
    she is hot in that adorable i wanna do naughty things to you kinda way.... definitly a weekend fling.. but not bringing it home material. she looks to frail for a long haul.

Aj
    Dude... you've put way to much thought into this...
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Jetmech_63:
    Interestingly enough, in all of her commercials she never takes a bite of her food.
    I read she is a vegetarian. Yes she is hot and I did my google stalking of her a long time ago
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 184
    FireRob:
    Jetmech_63:
    I read she is a vegetarian. Yes she is hot and I did my google stalking of her a long time ago
    At least shes not a vegan... Vegans cannot be trusted.
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Dude... you've put way to much thought into this...
    Oh the time jobs like ours afford us.

yes. way to much thought.

Aj
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    danielzreyes:
    photo D1F7C4B2-orig.png
    Really??? I mean Really??? I don't mean to be hating but she's a dork! ;o) And I got a thing for redheads!!

Hot Redheads
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    photo D1F7C4B2-orig.png
    Really??? I mean Really??? I don't mean to be hating but she's a dork! ;o) And I got a thing for redheads!!

http://www.radass.com/2013/11/19/hot-redheads/
    Hey don't ruin this fat guys guilty pleasures. She is good looking enough and brings hamburgers and chocolate frostys. Do you really think I could do any better then that????
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    She's kinda got that librarian kinda vibe, sweet and nice in public but the things she would do to you when she took ya home, well, no one would believe you if you told them...
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    FireRob:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    photo D1F7C4B2-orig.png

Hot Redheads
    Hey don't ruin this fat guys guilty pleasures. She is good looking enough and brings hamburgers and chocolate frostys. Do you really think I could do any better then that????
    I just blew some good vodka out my nostrils,,,lmfao,,, Well.... when you look at it that way!!!!
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    but can you find a pic of her worthy of posting in the bum thread?
    For those who can't take the heat.
    photo D1ADE2F3-orig.png
    now thats nice.......... yum blonde!

Aj
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    The Kid:
    FireRob:
    The Kid:

Hot Redheads
    I just blew some good vodka out my nostrils,,,lmfao,,, Well.... when you look at it that way!!!!
    Sorry, didn’t intend for you to waste the good vodka… Does good vodka not burn the nostrils? I know the crap vodka I drink would hurt like hell going out my nose.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
  • SasquatchSasquatch Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 228
    "Hey don't ruin this fat guys guilty pleasures. She is good looking enough and brings hamburgers and chocolate frostys. Do you really think I could do any better then that????"
    Best line on the interwebz!
    Sasquatch:
    "Hey don't ruin this fat guys guilty pleasures. She is good looking enough and brings hamburgers and chocolate frostys. Do you really think I could do any better then that????"
    Best line on the interwebz!
    OH now you’re giving me too much credit.

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    this thread is funny. I was going to say one way to find out if she's a red head, but the other pic will do. hehe.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    photo 252px-Fatwendy.jpg
    You're welcome....