Home General Discussion

Hayes....

KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
You got a PM ;)

Comments

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    And responded good sir
  • ScottUScottU Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 194
    Does the PM system not send you notification of any sort? I vote ccom hires me to put in a new forum... :)
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    ScottU:
    Does the PM system not send you notification of any sort? I vote ccom hires me to put in a new forum... :)
    No, that's why you have to notify through here if you send a PM. I check my messages a few times a day just to make sure I'm not missing any.
    Matt Marvel:
    ScottU:
    No, that's why you have to notify through here if you send a PM. I check my messages a few times a day just to make sure I'm not missing any.
    I'm the same way. It's kinda silly that there's no notification, considering how often we use it, but I guess it's what we have to work with. The thing I don't get is : who checks the PM In Your Box thread, but doesn't check their pm box regularly??? Seems a little redundant.. But again, I guess it's what we have to work with...
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    Hays:
    Matt Marvel:
    ScottU:
    I'm the same way. It's kinda silly that there's no notification, considering how often we use it, but I guess it's what we have to work with. The thing I don't get is : who checks the PM In Your Box thread, but doesn't check their pm box regularly??? Seems a little redundant.. But again, I guess it's what we have to work with...
    I used to check the thread, but now I just check my messages. I have a few conversations going on, and it's easier just to check my messages often.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    replied to sir!
  • ScottUScottU Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 194
    I would think you should be able to set it for email notification, or at the least have a (1) by the word inbox or something...oh well, i never get any pms anyway :p
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I only use the PM in your Inbox when I need the person to read it rather quickly... otherwise it's just redundant redundant
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Hey man...u got another PM ;)
  • rad1964rad1964 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 189
    I always check my inbox before I browse the forum. Its just a habit I have done on many other sites.

Krieg:
    Hey man...u got another PM ;)
    Responded.