Home General Discussion

SHIPPING INSANITY......

RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
Once again I am totally Baffled by the Shipping Practices here? For Real.....
I hope you can read this LOL

Sacramento, CA, United States 06/06/2014 4:42 A.M. Received by the local post office
Sacramento, CA, United States 06/05/2014 11:09 A.M. Package transferred to post office 06/05/2014 7:36 A.M. Destination Scan
06/05/2014 6:51 A.M. Arrival Scan
South San Francisco, CA, United States 06/05/2014 4:31 A.M. Departure Scan
San Pablo, CA, United States 06/04/2014 11:00 P.M. A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.
South San Francisco, CA, United States 06/04/2014 11:00 P.M. Arrival Scan
San Pablo, CA, United States 06/04/2014 10:11 P.M. Departure Scan
06/04/2014 9:56 P.M. Arrival Scan
Horsham, PA, United States 05/30/2014 7:26 A.M. Departure Scan
Horsham, PA, United States 05/29/2014 10:49 P.M. Arrival Scan
Bethlehem, PA, United States 05/29/2014 9:36 P.M. Departure Scan
05/29/2014 5:43 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 05/29/2014 5:40 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
its know wonder the box always arrives beat up .... SO frustrated with this, JUST SEND THE STUFF USPS and forget UPS its much faster and MAKE MUCH MORE SENSE.

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    I had CCom make sure all boxes go USPS.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Yeah man, the cheapo free shipping when it comes to the west coast is a killer. It always takes a week or more for me. I'm used to it though.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    maybe UPS started their own "pass"
  • slamb@cigar.comslamb@cigar.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    If you are having issues with the shipping, please contact service@cigar.com and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. If you place an order through an account manager, instead of the website, this will also help in making sure that your package ships exactly the way you need it to.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    zeebra:

UPS can't even 'pass gas' correctly. Someone in the top levels of management is seemingly bent on slowly destroying the company. I mean, they can fvck up a cannonball. Has anyone noticed that in one of their current TV commercials, the male actor has a cud of snoose in his lip?? How classy is that?? LOL
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    It gives those USPS employees something to do, makes them look busy passing around that same box from town to town for a week ;-) LOL

Copy/Paste instead of rewriting this necro post
    jgibv wrote the following post at 03-05-2014 12:10 PM:
    jgibv:
    Had a couple of my first packages from CCOM that took a "long" time to show up when I first ordered through the website.

But on my first email order with The Beard I told him how I didn't like that shipping service and he sent the order Priority Mail, no problems at all. The thing got here in 2 days, absolutely fantastic, I was a happy camper indeed.

If you phone in or email a rep for your order --- just tell them you need to get it Priority Mail, UPS Ground, etc. and they'll hook it up. Been happy ever since, they always use a "better shipping method" as long as I ask for it. Hope that tidbit helps on your future orders bro!

----------------------------------------

zeebra:
    LOL
    catfishbluezz:
    Yeah man, the cheapo free shipping when it comes to the west coast anywhere is a killer. It always takes a week or more for me. I'm used to it though.
    FTFY

• YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    For me, it's just the opposite. If it goes by UPS all the way, I get my order in 3 days. If UPS hands off to the Post Office, it adds an extra day.

I just tell Kelley when I'm placing my order to use UPS all the way and she sets it up that way.

• Beaker38Beaker38 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 184
    Well UPS can't do anything right. I live in New York and got a humidor from Florida shipped by UPS the estimated time was 5 days for the 7lb package... well after more than a week of no update it randomly appears in New Jersey. I then get an email saying it was late by weather. looked up on the weather channel there were no storms at all that would make it late. then it said it was because something happened to truck. I then get it almost 2 weeks after ordering it. When USPS ships a package i always get it on the day they say it will arrive. UPS is also the reason why my brother had to get 20 Xbox's shipped from Microsoft with the warranty still working and the system getting red ring. due to the fact that every time he got them they were damaged in the shipping (one started on fire) all shipped by UPS. on the 21st time they shipped it Via FedEx and it worked. I don't have a problem with the occasionally late package but with a track record as this i have very little faith in UPS.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    I've had less than desirable experiences with both, but fewer with USPS.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Wow. OZ..been awhile...glad to see you back on here!