Home General Discussion

A little Viaje love

curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
Man, where to start.
photo 20140605_180858_zps0i2kcfzf.jpg

Comments

• StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    On the left...or right...awe heck, just dive in!!!
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Are then any left....?
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    I grabbed a Cloud Maker and plan on getting the Roman Candle tomorrow. Still plenty left.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    curtiscr79:
    I grabbed a Cloud Maker and plan on getting the Roman Candle tomorrow. Still plenty left.

I mean where ever you got them. That looks like some stores whole inventory.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Was Lonewolf looking for a Roman candle?
    jd50ae:
    curtiscr79:

I mean where ever you got them. That looks like some stores whole inventory.
    That was my local shop. He had everything out showing all the new stuff he got from Viaje. That Roman Candle has that barnyard aroma, I bet it has a real earthy flavor to it. I really want to try it, but at 9x50 it will need some time dedicated to it.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    so which one of them did you try
    It was a tossup between the Cloud maker and the Antidote. I went with the Skull and Bones Cloud Maker and a Cloud Maker it was. That thing bellowed like a freight train. Like all Viaje make sure you have your big boy pants on it is going to take you for a ride. It was defiantly full, however Viaje has always been good to keep them consistent so they don't hurt you or get bitter towards the end.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Very nice brother. Good looking display. No matter how many I have I always want more. Haven't had a bad Viaje yet. They aren't all perfection and a few are just ok but a majority are fantastic. I didn't search out any Roman Candle just because of the size. I have an original release to try but that is a big cigar and I don't normally have that much time dedicated to smoke something so big. I am excited about the Cloud Makers and Antidote.