Home Non Cigar Related

sunglasses

2»

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    e6specialk:
    Nice choice buddy! We got to get together again soon, it's been a long time.
    Thank you and yes we should have a get together. Glad to see you back on the forums!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    90+ Irishman:
    If you are looking for a nice pair you should also look into Serengeti's and Maui Jim's as well. You will pay for both of them but I can also say that they will easily be the best pairs of glasses you'll ever have and if you take care of them they will last a lifetime.
    Mrs. Puff works for an Optometrist so she gets frames and stuff at cost. Today she made me go pick out a pair of fancy shades for our upcoming trip. Never spent more than $15 on sunglasses before. Got a pair of Maui Jim's and MAN are they sweet! Can't wait to hit the beach in style! According to the Optician, Maui Jim makes a far superior lens. They use 8 different coatings to minimize glare and block UV rays. Wore them on the road today and they are the most comfortable shades I've ever had.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Puff_Dougie:
    90+ Irishman:
    If you are looking for a nice pair you should also look into Serengeti's and Maui Jim's as well. You will pay for both of them but I can also say that they will easily be the best pairs of glasses you'll ever have and if you take care of them they will last a lifetime.
    Mrs. Puff works for an Optometrist so she gets frames and stuff at cost. Today she made me go pick out a pair of fancy shades for our upcoming trip. Never spent more than $15 on sunglasses before. Got a pair of Maui Jim's and MAN are they sweet! Can't wait to hit the beach in style! According to the Optician, Maui Jim makes a far superior lens. They use 8 different coatings to minimize glare and block UV rays. Wore them on the road today and they are the most comfortable shades I've ever had.
    New Puff avatar! New Puff avatar!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Puff_Dougie:
    90+ Irishman:
    Good deal Puff. I finally rocked the Oakleys today for the first time..and fell in love with them. So light at times I couldn't tell they were on my handsome face...Glad I spent the money of them!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    smoke em if you got em:
    Puff_Dougie:
    90+ Irishman:
    Good deal Puff. I finally rocked the Oakleys today for the first time..and fell in love with them. So light at times I couldn't tell they were on my handsome face...Glad I spent the money of them!!
    It's amazing how much more comfortable a good pair of sunglasses can be. I was torn between the Maui Jim's and a pair of Oakley's. Both felt so much better than the ones I usually buy at the local mini mart.
    Puff_Dougie:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Puff_Dougie:
    90+ Irishman:
    It's amazing how much more comfortable a good pair of sunglasses can be. I was torn between the Maui Jim's and a pair of Oakley's. Both felt so much better than the ones I usually buy at the local mini mart.
    I feel you bro..had my swag meter turned up..I still have 2 other pairs of glasses....cheap ones to wear @ certain times.