Home General Discussion

Your unjustified cigar fears?

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
Mine used to be really stupid! I used to think the darker the wrapper the more peppery and intense they are... Man was I wrong! lol finally lit up my first Ramon Bueso Genesis..... Tasty as hell!!!!

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I used to be scared of beetles but then I thought, eh they're pretty darn cute.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    I never punched cigars. It just seemed wrong. Now I punch most that I smoke.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Tyland64:
    Same here
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Tyland64:
    I'm the same way with women and puppies. Go figure.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    V - cutting a 7 x 70 maduro and thinking Freud would have something to say about it in my mouth....
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    SleevePlz:
    V - cutting a 7 x 70 maduro and thinking Freud would have something to say about it in my mouth....
    Ha, Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar!
    I used to be stressed about keeping connys with maduros and maduros with corojos and corojos with......ehh you get the point.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    I always worried about running out and rationing myself, and then someone would bomb me.

Now I worry about my age and how long should I age my cigars :)
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Ken Light:
    Tyland64:
    Comment of the month.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Ken Light:
    Tyland64:
    lol I miss ya man. Where ya been?
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Running out. I know this sounds nuts, I don't have a ton of sticks like some of the pros, maybe 150 sticks, but I keep buying and replacing as I smoke, trade, bomb etc.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    I used to worry about blind purchases on the sprint sale and on various devilish sites but, I got over it.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i worried that i would run out of money ...
    i guess that still may happen.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    kuzi16:
    i worried that i would run out of money ...
    i guess that still may happen.
    I did.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    Darktower007:
    Running out. I know this sounds nuts, I don't have a ton of sticks like some of the pros, maybe 150 sticks, but I keep buying and replacing as I smoke, trade, bomb etc.

That is still my biggest fear. Ever stick I grab I have second thoughts cause my top layer is thinnin out. There are huge gaps in it right now and all I can think about is "I dot have enough... Despite there still being at least 60..."
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    This hit me the other day...aging sticks that I'm now not a huge fan of!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Bob Luken:
    I used to worry about blind purchases on the sprint sale and on various devilish sites but, I got over it.
    What do you mean Bob? Cause you haven’t actually seen the sticks in person and held them in your own two hands kind of thing? Or do you just randomly go on the sprint sale, close your eyes and wait to click the buy now button and hope you got a good deal on a cigar you wanted???
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    FireRob:
    Bob Luken:
    What do you mean Bob? Cause you haven’t actually seen the sticks in person and held them in your own two hands kind of thing? Or do you just randomly go on the sprint sale, close your eyes and wait to click the buy now button and hope you got a good deal on a cigar you wanted???

Thats funny. I have done it on the Devil site but its usually after a lot of bourbon. 2 days later you get a Winning Bid Confirmation email that you do not remember.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    Bob Luken:

Thats funny. I have done it on the Devil site but its usually after a lot of bourbon. 2 days later you get a Winning Bid Confirmation email that you do not remember.
    What?......Say what?.......... (I'm deaf too).
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    Having tons of sticks and no time to smoke. seems to be something that has creeped up on me.

Aj
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Having tons of sticks and no time to smoke. seems to be something that has creeped up on me.

Aj
    I'll take up your slack. Send all to me. :)
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    lmao, i got a jaw breaking 80 gauge you can have!

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Wow! I just had my first 70 gauge the other afternoon and it was real uncomfortable. I can't imagine an 80.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    danielzreyes:
    Ken Light:
    Tyland64:
    lol I miss ya man. Where ya been?
    Trying to keep this little critter alive has been a full-time job lately...

photo 2014-05-20161901-2_zpsb974ef27.jpg

I lurk, but I rarely have time to type. When I do, I pretty much just get my troll on. ;D
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    MorganGeo:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Wow! I just had my first 70 gauge the other afternoon and it was real uncomfortable. I can't imagine an 80.

We are still talking about smoking cigars, right Morgan?
    rsherman24:
    MorganGeo:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj

We are still talking about smoking cigars, right Morgan?
    hahaha.....Yes, I am! Uncomfortable in the mouth...No wait!!... ahh..crap nevermind.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    All of my cigar fears have come true. Excuse me while I hide u der the covers.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    That I'm going to end up just like my Dad, working a crappy job while going home to a woman...oh, cigar fears.That companies will stop making coronas.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Ken Light:
    Tyland64:
    LMBO
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    Bob Luken:

I thought I was the only one! We should start a support group!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    My current fear is smoking the discontinued blends that are still in my humis. Once I smoke them, if I love them, that's the last I'll ever see of them.