Home Non Cigar Related

Vinyl Stickers

curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
Anyone make their own Vinyl stickers around here? If so, where do you get your patterns? Anything you have found just doesn't work? Do you have a good source for quality vinyl?

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Talk to Joe (thedjfish). He has made some amazing ish in the past.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    Thanks, I will reach out to him if he doesn't chime in.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    When I use to make them, I'd recreate it from scratch.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Medic45 was doing vinyl work for a while. He may have some info you can use.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    Have one we use at work... thicker vinyl tends to cut better. For what we do and the only jpeg I had trouble with was a marching Willie the Wildcat. (Wife marched in the band for her undergraduate degrees).

roxio studio is the program we use and I probably mid spelled it. I can get most simple things that I want / need done with it but nothing fancy. That's about the extent of my knowledge on vinyl cutting.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    Thanks, I got my wife a Silhouette Cameo that she has been asking for. It cuts a number of things including adhesive vinyl and thought maybe I would try to cut a few cigar related things. It is a lot of trial and error, sometimes more error than anything. I think I need some better vinyl, the stuff I bought a local hobby store looks a little thin.