Home General Discussion

I have changed my mind about C.com

jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
They are a cold and calculating bunch. They know when I have shot my budget and the they post a "Daily Deal" that has my mouth watering. I know they know and they know I know they know. It is cruel and UN-called for. Mean just mean......I'll get even, when I hit the lottery I'll buy everything they have and that will show them.

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    I hear ya. Already contemplating several on the Bedlam Box sale, and then this one shows up
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Their sales reps rock...I call and tell them a budget.. and always hook me up!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Yeah I hear you James,oh your out of room.what you used up your budget all ready? But look at this!!
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    CharlieHeis:
    I hear ya. Already contemplating several on the Bedlam Box sale, and then this one shows up

That was my budget killer.
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Yea just saw that daily deal....hoping I can fit that into the budget
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Crap it is a good deal!!
    Just placed my order for that superb deal!
    bert873:

&^%$# (*& ^%$ @$#%#^ and then *^( &$#@$
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    All this talk about the daily deals and I go and look...stupid me!!!!
    matkn293:
    All this talk about the daily deals and I go and look...stupid me!!!!
    Thats exactly what happened to me. Then seeing as how I just made my top 3 list where 2/3 were on that deal, I couldn't pass it up.
    jd50ae:
    bert873:

How do you really feel about that. lol. I had to make some extra room in the budget to order it
    And then I start thinking about the San Luis Reys and go back and order that 10 pack. Oi!!!! If you have not had those, try them. They are a good affordable smoke.
    matkn293:
    And then I start thinking about the San Luis Reys and go back and order that 10 pack. Oi!!!! If you have not had those, try them. They are a good affordable smoke.
    I've already hit my budget limit this month but I will be sure to put those on my to try list. I really like maduros so those look like they are right up my alley.
    bert873:
    matkn293:
    I've already hit my budget limit this month but I will be sure to put those on my to try list. I really like maduros so those look like they are right up my alley.
    Check your PM
    matkn293:
    bert873:
    matkn293:
    Check your PM
    Back at ya
    bert873:
    jd50ae:
    bert873:

How do you really feel about that. lol. I had to make some extra room in the budget to order it

bert873:
    jd50ae:
    bert873:

I want to apologize to CCom for my terrible post....I love you guys. When my Bedlam Box order shows up I will again be all smiles and smoke. It was momentary madness and I had not taken my scripts.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    I dont even look anymore... I cant stand the feeling! it hurts sooooo good on those deals sometimes... Its not right!

Aj
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    box bedlam almost caused a divorce in my household when i talked about how i wanted to buy something, she about killed me......thanks cigar.com, thanks a whole lot
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    brianetz1:
    box bedlam almost caused a divorce in my household when i talked about how i wanted to buy something, she about killed me......thanks cigar.com, thanks a whole lot
    yea the purchase of any Tobacco related items short of cigarettes has gotten me into some deep deep water.

That female "Evil Eye" is extremely powerful.

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    brianetz1:
    yea the purchase of any Tobacco related items short of cigarettes has gotten me into some deep deep water.

That female "Evil Eye" is extremely powerful.

Aj

Its the eye and the folded arms that bring the chill.