Home General Discussion

Can't wait until my shipment arrives

larchelarche Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3
I ordered some sticks the other day running low and I can't wait to get them in, I ordered some of my favorites.

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    I know the feeling of excitement waiting on an order. Welcome to the forum. What favorites did you order?
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    larche:
    I ordered some sticks the other day running low and I can't wait to get them in, I ordered some of my favorites.

Well, I'm certainly glad you didn't order the ones you didn't like :) And welcome to the nut house. In the shell and out, salted and not, they are all here. And I must say, as I jave said many times before....I am the only sane person here....oops...time for the blue ones on top.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    jd50ae:
    larche:

Well, I'm certainly glad you didn't order the ones you didn't like :) And welcome to the nut house. In the shell and out, salted and not, they are all here. And I must say, as I jave said many times before....I am the only sane person here....oops...time for the blue ones on top.
    Don't listen to JD, look where he's from. "West Gnawed Pencil"...how can you be sane, and be from there?!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    larche:
    Larche..Welcome! Did you hear about the ccom news letter?
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    What'd ya order?
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Like waiting for the Christmas presents you saw up in the corner of Moms closet when you were 7, isn't it?
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Amos Umwhat:
    Like waiting for the Christmas presents you saw up in the corner of Moms closet when you were 7, isn't it?
    This is so true. Instead of waiting for the sun to come up I'm counting down the hours until I get off work and can get back home.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Per Carly Simon..... Anticipation...it's makin me wait..
    Im in the same boat! MUST. GET. BOX.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Its weird cause if I'm waiting for something I'll go check the mail and be thinkin" oh please be there"and if I'm not expecting anything I'll check and be thinkin " no boxes no boxes" you all know that feeling!!
    twistedstem:
    Its weird cause if I'm waiting for something I'll go check the mail and be thinkin" oh please be there"and if I'm not expecting anything I'll check and be thinkin " no boxes no boxes" you all know that feeling!!
    I'm 100% the same...though I know my order hasn't shipped. It makes me sad!