Home General Discussion

Raffling Off Anejo/UF-13/CyB/Westvleteren XII

StogieAddictStogieAddict Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6
I know the My Father's Day Giveaway is still in full effect but we gotta get some cigars to our deployed troops before the 4th of July! Help me build up a stack of cigars and accessories to send by donating here:

http://www.stogieaddict.com/contests/smoking-soldier-donation-raffle/

All cash donations and packages postmarked before June 1st will be earn raffle entries toward a hell of a prize pack. Stogie Addict is giving away:

Arturo Fuente Anejo Shark
Drew Estate Liga Privada UF-13
Joya de Nicaragua CyB
One bottle of Westvleteren XII (Rated the #1 beer in the world--if you only knew how difficult it is to get this beer!)

Let's get some cigars down range to the war zone! Good luck all!

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    ...meh. At least you're not asking us to send money for a motorcycle, I guess.Guess you won't mind if I head over to Stogie Addict and hyperlink the Cigar.com daily deal. :)
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Rain:
    ...meh. At least you're not asking us to send money for a motorcycle, I guess.Guess you won't mind if I head over to Stogie Addict and hyperlink the Cigar.com daily deal. :)
    Hey now, he is raising money for troops. What is wrong with that? Scroll down the post and see he is actively deployed... Quit being a troll Randy ;) I for one have no problem supporting this or it being posted here, and if you should post this over at Cigar Federation as well Stogie Addict.
  • StogieAddictStogieAddict Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    Hey now, he is raising money for troops. What is wrong with that? Scroll down the post and see he is actively deployed... Quit being a troll Randy ;) I for one have no problem supporting this or it being posted here, and if you should post this over at Cigar Federation as well Stogie Addict.

Rain, sorry if you don't agree with this post. The motto of the forum looks to be "A forum for cigar lovers." so I figured cigar lovers would probably want to know about a giveaway of some nice stogies and a hell of a hard to find beer. I don't mean to be a pain in the ass and no, I am not trying to buy a motorcycle.

catfishbluezz,
    I appreciate the kind words and I will head over to CF to see if we can get some more support down range. During my tour in Afghanistan, smoking cigars in the cigar clubs was one of the best ways to forget that we were in the shittiest place on earth. Thank you for supporting the cause.
    StogieAddict:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    Rain, sorry if you don't agree with this post. The motto of the forum looks to be "A forum for cigar lovers." so I figured cigar lovers would probably want to know about a giveaway of some nice stogies and a hell of a hard to find beer. I don't mean to be a pain in the ass and no, I am not trying to buy a motorcycle. catfishbluezz, I appreciate the kind words and I will head over to CF to see if we can get some more support down range. During my tour in Afghanistan, smoking cigars in the cigar clubs was one of the best ways to forget that we were in the shittiest place on earth. Thank you for supporting the cause.
    No worries man, Rain is active duty to, he's just being an ass without taking the time to read the link. Post it up, and we will do our best to support you over there as well. I'll send a donation in a sec, and good luck my friend. Any contest that supports our troops is a good thing.

Sad thing is, with the recent Cigar Obsession nonsense, bloggers will be getting more heat when we have contests that raise money.
    Just an FYI, I do not see a link as to where to send PayPal funds Chris.
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    I can't stop being a troll, stupid head.I suppose I can't say much since we let you run around here and CFed it up ;)I did the read the link. Ok, I had someone who can read the link tell me what it said. New CCom member + own website + first post (with link to website) + money = wary. I will work on my manners though :) And no...I don't even math, bro.
    catfishbluezz:
    Just an FYI, I do not see a link as to where to send PayPal funds Chris.

Thanks, I will take care of that. PayPal info is chris@stogieaddict.com
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    I can't stop being a troll, stupid head.I suppose I can't say much since we let you run around here and CFed it up ;)I did the read the link. Ok, I had someone who can read the link tell me what it said. New CCom member + own website + first post (with link to website) + money = wary. I will work on my manners though :) And no...I don't even math, bro.

I completely understand that a new member with a first post with link asking for donations looks completely sketchy. I guess I felt too comfortable jumping right into it since I have been lurking for some time and have seen Stogie Addict referenced before by other members (i.e. eHumi).
    It's all good man. Perhaps I stereotyped the situation.Stick around, introduce yourself and meet Shizza.