Home General Discussion

B&M/Cigar shops near Frankfort, KY

ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
Headed down for a couple distillery tours, I see Smoker Friendly Discount near by on google, but I'm guessing they are not a sit down B&M. Any suggestions from you Kentucky boys?

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Sorry I dont know of any! We actually havent been to Frankfort yet. Let me know if you come across anything cool.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    curtiscr79 lives near Frankfort. Maybe shoot him a PM.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Bob Luken:
    curtiscr79 lives near Frankfort. Maybe shoot him a PM.
    Thank for the heads up.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    ddubridge:
    Headed down for a couple distillery tours, I see Smoker Friendly Discount near by on google, but I'm guessing they are not a sit down B&M. Any suggestions from you Kentucky boys?
    exit 28 on I-64, If you are willing to make the trip stop by Executive Cigar. That is my local B&M, about 15 minutes from my house. Tell them Curtis sent you and he will take care of you. When you get off the interstate the shop is over behind the Pilot truck stop.
    curtiscr79:
    ddubridge:
    exit 28 on I-64, If you are willing to make the trip stop by Executive Cigar. That is my local B&M, about 15 minutes from my house. Tell them Curtis sent you and he will take care of you.
    Looks like that's about a half hour from where we are staying. Shouldn't be to far of a treck.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    ddubridge:
    curtiscr79:
    ddubridge:
    exit 28 on I-64, If you are willing to make the trip stop by Executive Cigar. That is my local B&M, about 15 minutes from my house. Tell them Curtis sent you and he will take care of you.
    Looks like that's about a half hour from where we are staying. Shouldn't be to far of a treck.
    Let me know when you are going to be there an I will see if I can meet you there. I sent you my cell number in PM. Life is getting busy so I'm not able to spend as much time here as I use to.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    There's a very nice cigar lounge in Lexington but the name escapes me. If you get around Louisville head across the river to Jeffersonville Ind, check out Riverside cigar lounge.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Rhamlin:
    There's a very nice cigar lounge in Lexington but the name escapes me. If you get around Louisville head across the river to Jeffersonville Ind, check out Riverside cigar lounge.

Jake's Cigar Bar and Lounge. When are you coming through, Drew, maybe a few of us can get together for a smoke and a pancake.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Toombes:
    Rhamlin:

Jake's Cigar Bar and Lounge. When are you coming through, Drew, maybe a few of us can get together for a smoke and a pancake.
    Crap, I'm skipping Jeffersonville my next trip to my home state...I'll be in Evansville and won't even make it home to Indy. One of these days...
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    ddubridge:
    which distilleries are you going to check out, drew?
    Toombes:
    Rhamlin:

I will only be in the area for a day and a night. I probably wont be able to meet with you outside of maybe hitting a b&m in the area. Not sure exactly what time this will happen. The date is the 31st.
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    which distilleries are you going to check out, drew?
    Woodford Reserve and Buffalo Trace. Wish Old Forester had a public tour because I guess that's in the area as well.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    ddubridge:
    Woodford Reserve and Buffalo Trace. Wish Old Forester had a public tour because I guess that's in the area as well.
    Woodford's grounds are beautiful ....didn't make it to BT when we were down there.

Have a good trip, Drew.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    Woodford's grounds are beautiful ....didn't make it to BT when we were down there.

Have a good trip, Drew.
    Woodford is the only distillery we have made it to. Awesome time! Also, I think they were bottling some old forester there when we walked through.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Gray4lines:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:

Have a good trip, Drew.
    Woodford is the only distillery we have made it to. Awesome time! Also, I think they were bottling some old forester there when we walked through.
    Buffalo Trace is a great tour. Never been through Woodford, but you're right down the road from Beam too. Jakes in Lexington is a fun spot. I might be able to make a day trip to a B&M if you think you can squeeze it in.