Home General Discussion

Kelly Deal

kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
Just sent out a deal and I really think this is a great offer. Too good to pass up. If you want to be added to the list, just email me at KGraffin@cigar.com. Thanks!

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Dang good deal....too bad my budget is shot.
  • gio164gio164 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 180
    GEAT DEAL! Been wanting to try these. I'm in, Thanks Kelly!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Somehow got bumped off the list again. I think I talked to Kelly G on the phone the other day. She sounds hot! lol!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    ddubridge:
    Somehow got bumped off the list again. I think I talked to Kelly G on the phone the other day. She sounds hot! lol!
    are you drinking again drew?
  • kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
    ddubridge:
    Well lets get you back ON the list. Email me your email address. Thanks :D
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Kelly is hot...and planning her wedding. Drew youre just a bit late. Im very happy this deal isnt the one she told me about at cfest.
    Trident:
    Kelly is hot...and planning her wedding. Drew youre just a bit late. Im very happy this deal isnt the one she told me about at cfest.
    Yeah I changed my mind on that one. Saw the catalog today and had to jump on it right away with this deal.
    Thank you guys btw :)
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Trident:
    DDub, you could always hire an assassin for her fiancé, cancel your own wedding and console The Goddess in her time of need. Then you could get married, get awesome deals on cigars.....and then be overcome by her divine beauty and be destroyed. Just sayin'.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Rain:
    Trident:
    DDub, you could always hire an assassin for her fiancé, cancel your own wedding and console The Goddess in her time of need. Then you could get married, get awesome deals on cigars.....and then be overcome by her divine beauty and be destroyed. Just sayin'.
    All I said was she has a good phone voice. Email sent Kelly.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    kellyg:
    Trident:
    Yeah I changed my mind on that one. Saw the catalog today and had to jump on it right away with this deal.
    //////Kelly, let's save that cfest deal for a bit. Today's deal is awesome as well.