Home General Discussion

LA bound

EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
I'm heading to LA for a couple of days next week for work. I'm staying by lax and won't have a car. Two questions: (1) Is there a cigar bar near the airport or one that is a reasonable can ride away?; (2) if any of you live in the area so you want to join me somewhere for a cigar?

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Echambers:
    I'm heading to LA for a couple of days next week for work. I'm staying by lax and won't have a car. Two questions: (1) Is there a cigar bar near the airport or one that is a reasonable can ride away?; (2) if any of you live in the area so you want to join me somewhere for a cigar?
    DUUUUDE.... go to stone brewery for their beer and cigar dinner on Wed 14th... If I wasn't leaving on vacation I'd totally pick you up and take ya! I know a couple of guys on the forum have talked about going, do a shout out about it in the beer thread!

Have fun in cali man!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Dammit E. I just left Hawthorne. LAX is like 7 min away from where I was.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    chrislolds:
    Echambers:
    DUUUUDE.... go to stone brewery for their beer and cigar dinner on Wed 14th... If I wasn't leaving on vacation I'd totally pick you up and take ya! I know a couple of guys on the forum have talked about going, do a shout out about it in the beer thread!

Have fun in cali man!
    Bummer. I leave Wednesday morning.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    danielzreyes:
    Dammit E. I just left Hawthorne. LAX is like 7 min away from where I was.
    Dammit D! Why did you leave!!!