photo b2e17735-ab14-47d1-910b-c2d993236e95_zpsd6876eb1.jpg

photo 1399320765203_zps630913bf.jpg

photo 1399320617507_zps4dda7151.jpg

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    That's AWESOME!!!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Very glad to see Sam back in action. I was worried a few years back when he left Oliva and they had him consent to a no-competition agreement.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Oh he is back for sure. Nubbed the Luchador with great sadness. So many distinctive transitions in that smoke. Started very strong, settled into a medium with crazy good flavours...and kicked up another notch in the last third. The finish is still wonderful and it has been out for an hour. Great flavours, and memories to fall asleep with for sure. The launch went well at the 6 venues as well. Sam is back, and has another winner for sure.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    I was bummed on Saturday hearing that Sam had handed out all of the Luchador samples he had during the friday event ..... When I got to his booth we chatted for a few and I presented him with his Daniel Reyes custom Leccia Black Stogie Stand ....... Sam was very appreciative of the fine work that Daniel put into it and actually went into his personal bag at the booth and gave me one of the last 5 luchador's he had left ...... It's really great to see some humble down to earth people in the business instead of some that are fake ..... You can see Sam's passion and I'm pumped that things have turned around for him and you can just truly see how much he appreciates the support of everyone he interacts with.
  • JGKAMINJGKAMIN Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 92
    kingjk729:
    I was bummed on Saturday hearing that Sam had handed out all of the Luchador samples he had during the friday event .....
    I was there Friday and they must've been out of them early as there was no sign of them when I got to his stand. I was bummed after hearing about them, thinking I just picked the wrong one but then heard they didn't have many if them to distribute.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    JGKAMIN:
    kingjk729:
    I was bummed on Saturday hearing that Sam had handed out all of the Luchador samples he had during the friday event .....
    I was there Friday and they must've been out of them early as there was no sign of them when I got to his stand. I was bummed after hearing about them, thinking I just picked the wrong one but then heard they didn't have many if them to distribute.
    I found the Black to be really interesting and had to pick up a white from the BNM to try soon. I've heard nothing but good things about Leccia.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    kingjk729:
    I was bummed on Saturday hearing that Sam had handed out all of the Luchador samples he had during the friday event ..... When I got to his booth we chatted for a few and I presented him with his Daniel Reyes custom Leccia Black Stogie Stand ....... Sam was very appreciative of the fine work that Daniel put into it and actually went into his personal bag at the booth and gave me one of the last 5 luchador's he had left ...... It's really great to see some humble down to earth people in the business instead of some that are fake ..... You can see Sam's passion and I'm pumped that things have turned around for him and you can just truly see how much he appreciates the support of everyone he interacts with.
    I'm glad he liked them Jim.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    JGKAMIN:
    kingjk729:
    Sam saved 40 lucadors for the 40 5 black+5 white CI samplers. We took the sign down after those were gone. The others he handed out, and were smoked in the booth. Mostly on Friday. Sorry, that you missed out. However, they are now available, since it is May 6th today.