Home General Discussion

Cigarfest 2014 Afterawrds

Beavr81Beavr81 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 21
Hey All I want to say that it was yet again a great time at cigarfest and really was glad to see everyone and catch up once again. I really had fun Friday night with everyone even if we had to hide the wet bar.... I also have to say that it was great being able to sit down and talk with everyone and Alex. Not only was it fun but also very informative while we talked. Over all an absolutely great time. Looking forward to doing it again next year and yes we have a newbie hooked... My brother in law came for his first time and no more did we get back to the room after everything and asked when next years was. Well take care and look forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Comments

• Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Josh I could not have said it better myself. The CCOM vibe was stronger than ever this year. It was a historic year for the CCOM family. On Friday 2 members of the Michigan gang won massive prizes. One was a $19,000 man cave from Xikar and the other was a custom Montecristo cabinet humidor that holds thousands of cigars and a ton of Monty cigars and swag. The two guys that won have been smoking cigars for less than a month collectively. Welcome to the world of Cigars.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Tyland64:
    Josh I could not have said it better myself. The CCOM vibe was stronger than ever this year. It was a historic year for the CCOM family. On Friday 2 members of the Michigan gang won massive prizes. One was a $19,000 man cave from Xikar and the other was a custom Montecristo cabinet humidor that holds thousands of cigars and a ton of Monty cigars and swag. The two guys that won have been smoking cigars for less than a month collectively. Welcome to the world of Cigars.
    Say what??
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Bigshizza:
    Tyland64:
    Say what??
    x2
    whaaattttt.
    want to hear more about this and/or see pics if possible.

Sounds like y'all had a great time, would love to make it out there someday.
    Tyland64:
    Ok at Cfest they have raffles. Everything from boxes of cigars to Jeeps. In the group of guys from Michigan two of them are new to cigars. It was there first Cfest. They bought the raffle tickets from the models. working the Xikar area. The grand prize is the Jeep Wrangler. 2nd prize was the Xikar man cave. It has 2 leather recliners with the Xikar logo, a 60" flat screen. a primo sound system, a 800 count humidor full of cigars, a $1000.00 Xikar shopping spree. Just tons of stuff. The other winner won the Monty cabinet and cigar package. It was loaded with sticks and swag and the cabinet itself is huge. The 3rd place winner is on Cigarfellas.com . They are all from Southeastern Michigan and hang with Cigarfellas.
  • Beavr81Beavr81 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 21
    Yeah and I have to say those are two very lucky SOB's but hey that is absolutely awesome that they were that lucky. I am definitely happy that some of the guys from our group were so lucky and especially a great way introduce them to such an amazing and relaxing time. I definitely think this was again a epic weekend. It was so good to see everyone again and already counting down the days to next year. And it was even more of a important cigarfest for me this year cause not only did I get to see everyone again and come with a really good friend but it was my first year bringing my brother in law who had an epic time and I had to laugh cause we no more made it back to the hotel room and he was like a kid in a candy store going through everything he had got and then came the most important question he has every asked.... "when is next year's?" lol well needless to say we have gained another. Which in all honesty I am very glad that I could share this great experience with him and I definitely want to thank all the guys for welcoming him into the group as well. He could not get over how great of guys that he got to meet and I was happy to tell him that all they guys he met are not just friends but more so brothers. And to that he agreed that it was definitely a family that was getting together this past weekend and he can't wait to do it again. Which I will be helping him set up an account here this weekend so he can keep in touch with everyone as well. Well to another great year guys and can't wait for next year.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Awesome time was had by all. That is what CFest is all about. Getting the sticks is, while a primary part, certainly not the main purpose. The social aspect with tthe botl's is right up there. So glad your BIL had fun.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Hey, it was a privilege getting to hang with you all for another CFest! I bugged out a little earlier than I had hoped Saturday afternoon but that's what happens when you spend four hours at a cigar expo with a hangover. How I came to get that hangover, however, was certainly enjoyable in itself. Looking forward to next year guys. Take care!
  • Beavr81Beavr81 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 21
    y2pascoe:
    Hey, it was a privilege getting to hang with you all for another CFest! I bugged out a little earlier than I had hoped Saturday afternoon but that's what happens when you spend four hours at a cigar expo with a hangover. How I came to get that hangover, however, was certainly enjoyable in itself. Looking forward to next year guys. Take care!
    Ah dont worry Pascoe I think most the group was hungover by Sat. I am supposed to tell u though that Daryl said he had a blast hanging with u Fri night and that ur an awesome dude. He said it was a blast drinking with u of what he does remember. .. lol
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    I am truly humbled by the brotherhood that was there on friday night. I'm very grateful that you all let me be a part of what was going on. From Skweekz, to Barry, and Tyland, Pascoe, even Beaver and Grubes. These are honestly what a BOTL and BORK is. Everyone who was there friday night, is in my mind a true BOTL. Left5 and TatHavVI...glad they could make it out. I'm looking forward to more dealings with you all, and hope to be one day counted in your company again.

Thanks again guys, you made my trip!
    Trident:
    I am truly humbled by the brotherhood that was there on friday night. I'm very grateful that you all let me be a part of what was going on. From Skweekz, to Barry, and Tyland, Pascoe, even Beaver and Grubes. These are honestly what a BOTL and BORK is. Everyone who was there friday night, is in my mind a true BOTL. Left5 and TatHavVI...glad they could make it out. I'm looking forward to more dealings with you all, and hope to be one day counted in your company again.

Thanks again guys, you made my trip!
    Roman you are too humble. You did a great amount of work that most don't realize. Your relationship with Alex , Andy , AJ , and the rest of the CCOM execs only added to a great event. As always a herf with you is enjoyable and memorable. Thank you again Brother.