Home General Discussion

Jordan gets reprimanded.

ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Well I'm sure Mikey can afford any fines they wish to impose on him, but you are right, it is total bullsh*t that he can't smoke at an outdoor facility.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    PuroFreak:
    Well I'm sure Mikey can afford any fines they wish to impose on him, but you are right, it is total bullsh*t that he can't smoke at an outdoor facility.
    what he said
  • 4bob44bob4 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 212
    Wonder what he smokes?
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    Read an article on him once that said Montecristo #2's but it was old and he may have changed his tastes.
  • andrewhandrewh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 97
    Chances are high he smokes regardless his three per round and pays the fine in cash at the end of the day. I would love to see his collection!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I heard from someone that he had them deliver Gurkha Royal Reserves to him. I think they made a couple of trips and each trip was like 10 cigars.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    well I like them royals... I wanna be, wanna be like mike! He's sort of cheap though, no HMR's.....?
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    phobicsquirrel:
    He's sort of cheap though, no HMR's.....?
    Guess the endorsement dollars aren't rolling in like they were in the 90s.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Don't let the name and the big paycheck fool you...

Here's Michael on another Forum:

>>NadrojMKE: Hey! Do you guys know what to do next? I wiped down the inside of my Humi with PG juice and then put salt on my Hygrometer... I'm waiting for the Humi to seeson and was wondering what to do with my 'GARS while they waitin' on there new HOM3! Thanks Guys!
    >>>Kuz3r: Hey n00b, sounds like a SCHWEET setup! Good luck!
    >>NadrojMKE: Should I freeze my humidor to protex against M0Ld? I don't wanna my new boxes of Macanudo and Glass Top Cohibas to get worms! Tanx... P.S. DAMN SMOKING LAWS KOSTING ME MONIE!

So don't believe that Jordan is any kind of Aficionado
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Lasabar:
    Don't let the name and the big paycheck fool you...

Here's Michael on another Forum:

>>NadrojMKE: Hey! Do you guys know what to do next? I wiped down the inside of my Humi with PG juice and then put salt on my Hygrometer... I'm waiting for the Humi to seeson and was wondering what to do with my 'GARS while they waitin' on there new HOM3! Thanks Guys!
    >>>Kuz3r: Hey n00b, sounds like a SCHWEET setup! Good luck!
    >>NadrojMKE: Should I freeze my humidor to protex against M0Ld? I don't wanna my new boxes of Macanudo and Glass Top Cohibas to get worms! Tanx... P.S. DAMN SMOKING LAWS KOSTING ME MONIE!

So don't believe that Jordan is any kind of Aficionado
    LMFAO. Huckt on Fonix Werkt Fer Me!!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Nice find lassy.
  • tshawtshaw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 178
    this pisses me off...a golf course...a public park? i dont care if its public or private a public park, to me, is a place where people can enjoy various activites. When your out on a golf course...theres only one thing that really comes to mind.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Honestly... I could care less about what Jordan gets in trouble for... If he can afford to bury Asian Hookers in his backyard after a Dog Fight... Then so be it..

MY thought around this is can we afford to NOT have a spokesperson for the Cigar Rights of America? I think Jordan should change this into a platform for change
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    A violation could net a $100 fine. "But don't expect me to ask him for it," city attorney's spokesman Matt Dorsey told the Chronicle.

This bugs me. I don't agree with the law, but enforce it equally. In my opinion, this only shows how much of a joke these laws are anyway.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    IF I was Jordan, I'd smoke my three per round, then slap down $1500 on the table at the end and tell em to kiss my a$$ and keep the change!