Home General Discussion

No Cigar!!?!!

jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
Have you ever been somewhere without a cigar and wished like hell you had brought one or had access to getting one? Today I thought about taking one to work and I decided not to. Ended up with all this down time on a beautiful day pissed off at myself. The kicker is I bought a 5 ct Hurfador to take with me to work. Where is it? In my damn underwear drawer. Guys, I am hurting for a stick. Of course tomorrow it is going to rain all day and I work outside. I am bringing a few sticks anyways! I will not piss myself off again by failing to be cigar prepared! Please do yourself a favor and always be with cigar on hand.

Comments

• bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    I usually have a couple in tow at all times....today is a LGC wavell and a Padron 26 no. 9
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    I always try to keep a small amount at work ...anywhere from 3-7 or 8 at most times.
    gmill880:
    I always try to keep a small amount at work ...anywhere from 3-7 or 8 at most times.
    hmm....almost sounds like an excuse to purchase a new smaller humidor for my desk at work
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    That little cigar jar that ccom sells is the perfect work humidor. Although, depending on who you work with, you may want to hide it. Otherwise they come to your desk and act like it is a jar of M&M's or something
    bbc020:
    gmill880:
    hmm....almost sounds like an excuse to purchase a new smaller humidor for my desk at work

I have a Pelican 1060 that works great ...I got that in a games pack I believe fron rdnstn (ron) ...:)
    gmill880:
    bbc020:
    gmill880:

I have a Pelican 1060 that works great ...I got that in a games pack I believe fron rdnstn (ron) ...:)
    I usually bring mine in my herfador...but i'm thinking a nice desktop (with a lock) might be nice sitting next on the desk.
    That would be nice Brandon ...great to look at as well
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Travel humi stays at work... trying to cut back on smoking in my car....
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I never bring a cigar with me... I have to go to the Local B&M to get a fresh stick... Too bad fresh from the humi would usually mean that it burns like doodoo....
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I have the herfador ready right now. I think I will just start always packing it with me since that is the reason I bought it. Tomorrow I will smoke even though it will be pouring. Lucky for me I am the job foreman and get to make my brakeman do all the work. MUH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    jsnake:
    Have you ever been somewhere without a cigar and wished like hell you had brought one or had access to getting one? Today I thought about taking one to work and I decided not to. Ended up with all this down time on a beautiful day pissed off at myself. The kicker is I bought a 5 ct Hurfador to take with me to work. Where is it? In my damn underwear drawer. Guys, I am hurting for a stick. Of course tomorrow it is going to rain all day and I work outside. I am bringing a few sticks anyways! I will not piss myself off again by failing to be cigar prepared! Please do yourself a favor and always be with cigar on hand.
    Just don't sink in depression so low that you head to the gas station for a stick!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    JZ:
    jsnake:
    Just don't sink in depression so low that you head to the gas station for a stick!
    Oh hell no. I think finding a dried up dog turd to light up might come before that.
  • MarkHMarkH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 120
    jsnake:
    I have the herfador ready right now. I think I will just start always packing it with me since that is the reason I bought it. Tomorrow I will smoke even though it will be pouring. Lucky for me I am the job foreman and get to make my brakeman do all the work. MUH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jake, bring at least 2 cigars. You may have to bribe the trainmaster when he catches you smoking. ;)
  • tshawtshaw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 178
    bbc020:
    gmill880:
    bbc020:
    gmill880:

I usually bring mine in my herfador...but i'm thinking a nice desktop (with a lock) might be nice sitting next on the desk.
    you should get the gof cigar/ travel humidor combo :)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Yo' Geno.. I got the very same Pelican from Ron a while ago. It always holds three cigars and stays in the truck at all times. Keeps the sticks perfectly. Thanks Ron.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    That's me this weekend. Wish I had some Padillas or some Black Dragons.... *sigh*
    kaspera79:
    Yo' Geno.. I got the very same Pelican from Ron a while ago. It always holds three cigars and stays in the truck at all times. Keeps the sticks perfectly. Thanks Ron.

Yeah mine does the trick perfectly as well and a big ol hardy thank ya to Ron as well .