Home General Discussion

I am new to this site

larchelarche Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3
I have been smoking cigars for about one year now. I am curous of what everyone likes to smoke. I like Alec Bradley and Rocky Patel so far i would say is my favorites.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    First off welcome. Lots of great info and good people here. I like Viaje, Liga Privada, Alec Bradley, illusione and much more. Best advice is get samplers and try lots of things. When looking at a humidir buy the one 5 times the size you were thinking of getting. Trust me. Go very big.
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    jsnake:
    First off welcome. Lots of great info and good people here. I like Viaje, Liga Privada, Alec Bradley, illusione and much more. Best advice is get samplers and try lots of things. When looking at a humidir buy the one 5 times the size you were thinking of getting. Trust me. Go very big.
    And forget everything you know about counting... you'll understand after awhile.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Welcome buddy. Hope you hang out awhile and get to know all of the brothers and sisters. I like tatuaje, padron, illusione, emilio, my father, liga privada, the list is quite long for stuff I like.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Welcome from another noob. I like Camacho, Padron and recently have been impressed with the 5 Vegas and Rocky Patel’s that I have had. Really, I have been enjoying a lot of different stuff.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Welcome aboard,this place is pretty cool.don't be afraid to ask questions ,get some good honest reviews from unbiased real poeople.hope you stick around for awhile.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Run away while you can.....image
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 184
    Welcome, I am fairly new myself and if you have any questions this is the site to ask them on. I have received a lot of help setting up my first humidor and a lot of recommendations on what to get and what not to get. Personally i have smoked a handful of different cigars until I came to Perdomo 10th anniversary Champagne and i love them, there just right. if you ever do plan on getting a humidor always get at least double the size then you want to get. the cigar count on them is a lie. coolidor's are also a good cheap efficient way to store a lot of cigar's. if you have any questions you can pm me and i would be more than happy to help you out
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Beaker38:
    Welcome, I am fairly new myself and if you have any questions this is the site to ask them on. I have received a lot of help setting up my first humidor and a lot of recommendations on what to get and what not to get. Personally i have smoked a handful of different cigars until I came to Perdomo 10th anniversary Champagne and i love them, there just right. if you ever do plan on getting a humidor always get at least double the size then you want to get. the cigar count on them is a lie. coolidor's are also a good cheap efficient way to store a lot of cigar's. if you have any questions you can pm me and i would be more than happy to help you out
    +1 for Coolidor (just using a igloo or coleman cooler, same cost as a humidor with 10x the capacity) I'm about to pick one up myself because once you become a part of this forum you not only buy a lot more cigars but also find them in your mailbox and front porch...

You'll find that humidor manufacturers use the same math as this forums members, completely wrong.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Welcome, been smoking cigars for 3 years myself, still a newb compared to some here, they will take care of you my friend. Check out the Man Of War line, and 5-Vegas has a good line up at a reasonable price too. Don Pepin, Fuente, it never ends. May want to join the Cigar of the Month Club to get some good samples, and you get a 10% discount on all purchases being a member of the club. Too many cigars not enough money, welcome to the poor house
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    larche:
    I have been smoking cigars for about one year now. I am curous of what everyone likes to smoke. I like Alec Bradley and Rocky Patel so far i would say is my favorites.
    There he is! Out here Im herf'n with this guy daily.

My name is new boots, and I approve this message.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Welcome! We will forget you know Bootsie! Hey Bootsie... Send that addy!!
    Bigshizza:
    Welcome! We will forget you know Bootsie! Hey Bootsie... Send that addy!!
    Workin on it Jimbo
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    Hey welcome to the forums! I like: oliva, rocky patel, aj fernandez, 5 vegas, padilla, and gran habano. If you haven't tried them then you really should put them on your to try list. It's hard for me to pick a favorite out of those.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Hey Welcome! Good advice to buy samplers. I have a rule that I never buy a box until I have tried the cigar first. Anyway, one of my favorites and a brand you have to check out is A. Fuente. They make some fantastic cigars.
    Jimbo, you have a PM and a text.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    New Boots:
    Jimbo, you have a PM and a text.
    Ohhh yeah..
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    Welcome to the site!

Aj
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Welcome to the site. Great people here. I like to enjoy Oliva, Cohiba, CAO, San Louis Rey, Padron.
  • islandmatt13islandmatt13 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14
    Welcome hombre! I've learned so much about cigars and proper care from all of the posts I read here! The guys and gals are great. Smoke up!