Home General Discussion

Fishing trip and a BOTL weeeknd

brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
Fun weekend of cigar smoking, fishing, golf, and a bachelor party of sorts starting tomorrow with a few BOTL. (mawart of the board's bachelor party, kind of, he is giant *** and doesn't want one)

I provide cigars for the weekend. Here's the lineup:

My bag and the secret bag (thank you shizz):

photo 6F8004D0-65C8-446B-8127-5AD8E5E3CBE5_zpse0jejnj1.jpg

the community cigar bag:

photo 4C027FCC-6515-4F7B-9037-9E6464E424E2_zpsipqmyqba.jpg

flip side:

photo F3F62EC4-3BAF-41AD-BDF5-AC755786C68B_zpsuwsnlg99.jpg

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Man..now that's a dooms day supply of smokes! One thing is for sure..if any part of it sucks...the cigar smoking won't! Have fun yo!??
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    I see enough for 1 day. What are you going to smoke the rest of the trip?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Looks like you can get away with a lot of drinkin.... Diet is on hold...right? Enjoy! I hope you have great weather for your weekend!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Bigshizza:
    Looks like you can get away with a lot of drinkin.... Diet is on hold...right? Enjoy! I hope you have great weather for your weekend!
    Oh yeah....no diet lots of drinking lots of smoking and some fishing and some golf
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    Oh yeah....no diet lots of drinking lots of smoking and some fishing and some golf
    And belly up by day 2.....
    roland_7707:
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    Nah, i am a seasoned veteran.......we went through 4 30 packs between 2 of us one year....it was ugly but no one went belly up.
    brianetz1:
    roland_7707:
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    Nah, i am a seasoned veteran.......we went through 4 30 packs between 2 of us one year....it was ugly but no one went belly up.
    one year? Attaboy!!!
    roland_7707:
    brianetz1:
    roland_7707:
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    one year? Attaboy!!!
    Lol over 3 days one year of this trip.....weve been doing it for several years
    Dang, in that case wear a life jacket cuz we love you.