Home Non Cigar Related

Moving sucks!

Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
My good bourbon was taken away to storage while my back was turned. Grrr! That box was supposed to stay with me. All that's left is old, cheap Canadian blended that I was planning to pour out rather than pack up for the move. Well, at least Don Carlos is agreeable.

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    We are gonna need that new addy bub....for our records of course. Lol
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    For the newsletter? It's funny, the newsletter seems to be only printed on cigar bands.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    chrislolds:
    For the newsletter? It's funny, the newsletter seems to be only printed on cigar bands.

That seems a perfect way to do it.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Bob Luken:
    My good bourbon was taken away to storage while my back was turned. Grrr! That box was supposed to stay with me. All that's left is old, cheap Canadian blended that I was planning to pour out rather than pack up for the move. Well, at least Don Carlos is agreeable.

The last time I moved I packed all my firearms, ammunition, cigars, booze and camera equipment in my car. Talk about your low rider. Had to drive straight thru of course, stopping at a motel was out of the question.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    jd50ae:
    Bob Luken:

The last time I moved I packed all my firearms, ammunition, cigars, booze and camera equipment in my car. Talk about your low rider. Had to drive straight thru of course, stopping at a motel was out of the question.
    Getting stopped by the police would have been an adventure too! LOL