Home Non Cigar Related

Tied the knot saturday!

Joel H.Joel H. Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 101
Yep thats right we got married saturday! Everything went great we had an outdoor wedding in Green lake at the hiedel house(very nice)! After about 1000 pictures and greetings im ready for a week off now.

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Joel H.:
    Yep thats right we got married saturday! Everything went great we had an outdoor wedding in Green lake at the hiedel house(very nice)! After about 1000 pictures and greetings im ready for a week off now.
    Soooo... Is this a goodbye thread??? Cuz you ain't never gonna be on here again NOW!!
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Congrats dude! Enjoy that honeymoon.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    Congratulations! Best wishes to the new couple!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Congratulations Joel !
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Joel H.:
    Congrats. Green Lake. I have been there. Nice area. Enjoy the honeymoon and don't forget to pass out the smokes when you get back. We need to help you celebrate.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Joel H.:
    .. I have been there too.. Congratulation Joel, I've got over 20 years in now.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    congrats bro .... i have a lil over a 1 year not quite as much exp. as kaspera
  • TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    kaspera79:
    Joel H.:
    .. I have been there too.. Congratulation Joel, I've got over 20 years in now.
    Well your due for retirement kas! lol... congrats to your big day. Did you celebrate with a good smoke? I had a don carlos 30th for my day, also had a ashton VSG.
  • manjimanji Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 28
    Congrats to you and the Mrs.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Congrats! My two year anniversary is today, actually. (well, tomorrow kinda. The 6th).
    Lasabar:
    Joel H.:
    Soooo... Is this a goodbye thread??? Cuz you ain't never gonna be on here again NOW!!
    AND CONGRATS!!!

I have NOT been to this place, where is Green Lake?
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Congratulations buddy! I'm getting married next year (which works out to a year to slowly get her more and more used to cigars so she won't complain when I have one at the wedding!)
  • rad1964rad1964 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 189
    Congratulations!
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Congratulations man. Hope she likes cigars, well at least tolerates them.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Congrats! Hope the honeymoon goes well, and that the marriage goes well too.
  • Joel H.Joel H. Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 101
    thanks guys! Were going to go on our honeymoon in december or jan when its freezing cold here. The plan is jamaica or dominican any opinions on this? She doesnt mind the cigars either so im good to go there. I think we will do fine we have been together for 13 years so far without any troubles.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    Joel H.:
    thanks guys! Were going to go on our honeymoon in december or jan when its freezing cold here. The plan is jamaica or dominican any opinions on this? She doesnt mind the cigars either so im good to go there. I think we will do fine we have been together for 13 years so far without any troubles.
    In Texas, you guys would've already been married by common law if you were living together! Haha. I'd go to the Dominican. You can tour a cigar factory!
  • 4bob44bob4 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 212
    Congrats man. Don't lose you passport right before the flight (a friend of mine recently did and they had to delay their honeymoon)
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Matt Marvel:
    Joel H.:
    I'd go to the Dominican. You can tour a cigar factory!
    LOL I've been trying to swing this idea with my lady for days... Somehow she just doesn't get the idea ;-)
    Hays:
    Matt Marvel:
    Joel H.:
    I'd go to the Dominican. You can tour a cigar factory!
    LOL I've been trying to swing this idea with my lady for days... Somehow she just doesn't get the idea ;-)
    Next June I'll be in the Dominican with MY lady!!!

I hope I can sure get to a cigar Factory!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Hays:
    Congratulations buddy! I'm getting married next year (which works out to a year to slowly get her more and more used to cigars so she won't complain when I have one at the wedding!)
    It also gives you the year to really stock up!