Home General Discussion

NEW MAILING ADDY!!!!! Lol

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
Keepers of the addys... Please PM me for updated address! The ding-bats at the old address let the last bomb sit for 5 days before forwarding it. Do not use the Halsey address any more! :) thanks kids!

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    it's about time, the address box for you has been empty and waiting.....pm
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Not sure if I had your old one.pm
    PMs returned... Though it took a lot of hesitation responding to MVW.... That guy worries me.
    LiquidChaos66:
    PMs returned... Though it took a lot of hesitation responding to MVW.... That guy worries me.
    With the collaboration effort you eluded to.....you should sleep with one eye open!:-) :-) :-)
    MVW67:
    LiquidChaos66:
    With the collaboration effort you eluded to.....you should sleep with one eye open!:-) :-) :-)

I beg your forgiveness... I pray you show me mercy sir and take pity upon my tiny humidor. I beg of you!
    LiquidChaos66:
    MVW67:
    LiquidChaos66:

I beg your forgiveness... I pray you show me mercy sir and take pity upon my tiny humidor. I beg of you!
    Just When?? Is the Question
    MVW67:
    LiquidChaos66:
    MVW67:
    LiquidChaos66:

Just When?? Is the Question

part way through summer so I have some humi space? That sounds like a great time....