Home General Discussion

Whatever happened to...

wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
Alex Svenson? Kinda miss the occasional updates, insider news about the cigar industry, and forum posts. Says he hasn't been active on here for 5 months now.

Comments

• chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    I'm new so I wouldn't know but he just helped me out a bunch with CCOM and getting some rare stuff.... Can anyone PM me his address? I'd love to send him a bomb to show my appreciation!
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Not that he needs it, but you know, to show the thought...
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    We'll pass the word onto him at Cigarfest that his forum presence is missed.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    He might be dodging questions regarding the forum blend. :P
  • bripperbripper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 67
    Maybe Alex took the newsletter with him. Haven't seen one in a month.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i was thinking the same thing.
    miss that guy around here.
    i just figured that he is a busy man. i can respect that. as long has ccom keeps the quality up i can deal with him not bing around. would be nice though. his posts were often eye opening.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    kuzi16:
    i was thinking the same thing.
    miss that guy around here.
    i just figured that he is a busy man. i can respect that. as long has ccom keeps the quality up i can deal with him not bing around. would be nice though. his posts were often eye opening.
    +1. To be honest, what knowledge I picked up about this hobby, I got from experience, BOTLs on this forum, and Alex's posts and articles.

Speaking of which, I also miss the blogs. Haven't had a blog from Alex since Sept 2013. I get he may be busy lately though.
  • bripperbripper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 67
    There is a new newsletter on the site, dated April 20, which is two days from now. Includes the Rocky Patel interview that was in the catalog, so not much new there. Better than nothing...