Home General Discussion

I've read these words too often :(

Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
"only thing that could have made this night even better would have been a cigar"

Even though it's impossible to pair a good cigar with every occasion, I suppose all of us BOTLs here on Ccom have these exact same thoughts run through our head. So,.....I think it's important that we let our significant others and people closest to us know that we feel this way so that when our birthday or fathers day or whatever day rolls around,... we get to have a herf included :) Right? I know this is just extra icing on the cake of life because either way, I'm gonna manage a way to smoke my cigars, but I think you get my point. Some of you have wives that are super cool and indulge you in this way. God bless these wonderful women.

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    My wife is super awesome, but I'm still trying to work up my nerve to start toasting one right after we knock boots. People do it with cigs, so why not a cigar?
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Rain:
    My wife is super awesome, but I'm still trying to work up my nerve to start toasting one right after we knock boots. People do it with cigs, so why not a cigar?
    Just try it. You'll know immediately whether it was a good idea or not.
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Bob Luken:
    "only thing that could have made every night even better would have been a cigar"

FTFY
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Rain:
    That one isn't too difficult, make them feel like superstars, "WOW, that was AMAZING, I'm sorry but that was so amazing I need a cigar, I need to celebrate and remember this" that usually works pretty good for breaking the ice on the cigar after...
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Rain:
    I do this all the time, sex then sandwich then cigar. Life doesn't get much better.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    My girlfriend knows that after or during a great day I enjoy a cigar, or two or...... The first time I got up walked over to the humi picked one up and walked outside without saying a word she followed me out. She had big grin on her face, and knew that I was truly happy. You never know what will happen until its done. Might want to say something though, she knows me so it was ok, others it might not be.