It is time....

jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109

Comments

• No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    jd50ae:
    Nice! Never tried one. They any good?
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Nice, enjoy. I was thinking of getting some of those, love the 5-Vegas line but have only had 1 Miami, not aged. I have some 5-Vegas Cask that are going on 3 years now, every few months I fire one up.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Nice .... love the old Miami blend True to for of most DPG's .... Very spicy ..... The new blend ( not DPG ) is not very good. And its got some nice age on it.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    kingjk729:
    Nice .... love the old Miami blend True to for of most DPG's .... Very spicy ..... The new blend ( not DPG ) is not very good. And its got some nice age on it.
    The new Miami is not the same? DPG Blue is another of my favorites, hell anything DPG really.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    indeed light that stick!!!enjoy it brother.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    The3Stogies:
    kingjk729:
    The new Miami is not the same? DPG Blue is another of my favorites, hell anything DPG really.
    Nope the blue band above was discontunued. Now it's a usa made black band blend. Really nothing alike, no corojo. I havnt tried the new one yet. Enjoy jd!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Gray4lines:
    The3Stogies:
    kingjk729:
    Nope the blue band above was discontunued. Now it's a usa made black band blend. Really nothing alike, no corojo. I havnt tried the new one yet. Enjoy jd!

One light all the way through. Good smoke and even burn. Easy draw and no harshness. Flavor consistent with no surprises at all. The other one is beckoning me, but I must resist. Thank you again.