Home General Discussion

Funny how some things change

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
When I first arrived on this forum the craze was all about the armada. Now a days it's mostly cc's that are all the buzz. In between was a tad up and down with boutiques and random others...it just makes me think how far all of us have adjusted and how sometimes the best thing just disappears

Comments

• MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    I'll take any Armadas that are laying around...just sayin'.

I think maybe Armada is just talked out, too...things that are new, current, or hard to find tend to get the attention. It doesn't mean no one likes Armada. They just don't talk about it. But, if it makes you feel better, I smoked one a couple of weeks ago and loved it as always. Have one or two more in the humi that I'm letting rest. This one had over 6 months, but I want to get the next one I smoke at over a year.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    I'm about to have 3 armada's in the humi and have smoked one. Not one of which have I spent more than about $6-7 lol Good smokes and worth it at that price.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    This thread is brought to you by....MOW Armada. FTWing since 2010.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Only smoked one Armada. Didn't like it but who knows now since the palate always changes.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Never had one...are they any good?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Good stick but not a 20$ stick by any means. At that price I'll go with a Padrin 64. But a great deal on the March madness deal.