Home Non Cigar Related

My best man speech.... Thoughts?

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
Good Evening! For those of you who don’t know me, I am Brian’s little brother Chris… and for those of you who do know me… you’re welcome. On behalf of Brian and Tara I would like to thank you all for joining us for this joyous occasion. A very special thank you to the people responsible for blessing us all by raising these two amazing people. Wayne and Carolee, Thank you for raising a beautiful daughter who is a strong, patient and empathetic woman. Jon and Jean… you guys have to take full responsibility for all the trauma and headaches this poor girl will have to deal with.

Tonight we all gathered together for one reason. Marriage. Marriage is what brought us all together tonight, Marriage, this blessed arrangement, this dream within a dream. A moment in which we got the honor of seeing two souls being brought together. From this day forward these two will have each others constant companionship and love. True love that will follow you forever and ever. It is what brought you to together and what will keep you So treasure this love… because this is what life has been waiting for you two to discover.

On this day I give you both this…

May the best you've ever seen Be the worst you'll ever see. May the mouse never leave your pantry With a tear-drop in his eye. May there always be work for your hands to do. May your purse always hold a coin or two. May the sun always shine upon your window pane. May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near to you and May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you. Wherever you live in the world so wide, We wish you a nook on the sunny side, With much love and little care, A little joy and laughter to spare, Your own little hearth when day is spent, In a little house with hearts content.

Lets all raise our glasses… to the bride and groom… Brian and Tara

Comments