Home General Discussion

check out this box

NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Got this a little while back, letting it all rest for a nice spring/summer's day, especially that diesel lance. looks amazing!
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Definitely looks amazing. Why they can't just offer up the diesel lance in boxes is beyond me. My only issue and why i WON"T buy this:
    its only 1 of every cigar and nothing makes me ANGRIER than finding a blend and size I'm tiztz about and I only have 1, and the only way to get more is to suffer by buying an expensive sampler of a bunch of sticks just to get 1 of them. And I know that diesel lance would make me drop about another 150 for 3 more to smoke after the first one.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    blurr:
    Definitely looks amazing. Why they can't just offer up the diesel lance in boxes is beyond me. My only issue and why i WON"T buy this:
    its only 1 of every cigar and nothing makes me ANGRIER than finding a blend and size I'm tiztz about and I only have 1, and the only way to get more is to suffer by buying an expensive sampler of a bunch of sticks just to get 1 of them. And I know that diesel lance would make me drop about another 150 for 3 more to smoke after the first one.
    So u like diesel but think DE UC's are crap??? Come on buddy.