Home Non Cigar Related

Another Incident in Fort Hood...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
Just catching up on the news and shocked to see that there was another shooting on the military base in Fort Hood! Prayers for all the family an friends of the 4 fallen and 14 or more injured military personnel. Hoping all of our BOTLs and SOTLs in the area are OK!

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Puff_Dougie:
    Just catching up on the news and shocked to see that there was another shooting on the military base in Fort Hood! Prayers for all the family an friends of the 4 fallen and 14 or more injured military personnel. Hoping all of our BOTLs and SOTLs in the area are OK!
    Waiting on answers from one in particular.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    curtpick:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Waiting on answers from one in particular.
    Agreed...have we heard from him?
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    I texted him and called after it was all over. No answer on either. Praying.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Jetmech_63:
    I texted him and called after it was all over. No answer on either. Praying.
    Damn. Who would Of thought we'd be begging Rain to post? Come on buddy!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I know...texted, waiting..pray for good news
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Thanks for the love guys...even you, Mr Chambers ;)My wife and I left to get our kids as the MPs were pulling in to base. Planning on going to pick the kids up and come home, I did not bring my phone. So we spent a few hours locked out before we drove an hour away to my in laws and spent the night. Inconvenient, but compared to what a lot of people are dealing with, I'll consider myself lucky.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Rain:
    Thanks for the love guys...even you, Mr Chambers ;)My wife and I left to get our kids as the MPs were pulling in to base. Planning on going to pick the kids up and come home, I did not bring my phone. So we spent a few hours locked out before we drove an hour away to my in laws and spent the night. Inconvenient, but compared to what a lot of people are dealing with, I'll consider myself lucky.

Glad to hear you and yours are OK.
    I am trying to find what I did with Tony's number, too. Hope he is ok, I think he might have still been on leave.
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Glad you and your family are safe Randy
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Glad y'all are safe and sound, Randy! Let us know if you hear from Tony. Prayers continue for the victims and ther loved ones.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Just spoke to Tony, he's good.
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Great to hear you two are safe. Prayers sent to the families......
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Glad to hear you are all OK!! Wife and I saw it on the news.its heartbreaking to hear about things like this.thoughts and prayers going out to all those affected by this.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Good to hear you r ok Randy, very sad situation.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Rain:
    Glad you and your family are safe!