Home General Discussion

This months CCOM prize giveaway

blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
Oh man, is anybody else crossing their fingers for this months giveaway. I think I would start crying if I actually won the signed box of Fine & Rare. Now don't jinx me, I'll be praying to the Dark Lord Cthulhu all month.

Comments

• KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    I hear ya. I'd love to win this months. Any months for that matter. But, I think if you're on the Forums you don't win. I haven't heard of anyone on the Forums ever winning in all the years I've been here.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    I've wondered about that, but then again, CCOM has tens of thousands of members - forum and non-forum - so the odds of winning are a lot longer.
  • krebsiekrebsie BlogAdministrator, Editor, Everyone, FileAdministrator, ForumsAdministrator, GalleryAdministrator, MembershipAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, ReaderAdministrator, ReaderUser, Registered Users, SystemAdministrator, Trusted Users Posts: 64 admin
    KCW:
    I hear ya. I'd love to win this months. Any months for that matter. But, I think if you're on the Forums you don't win. I haven't heard of anyone on the Forums ever winning in all the years I've been here.

Anyone can win, including the forum members, All you have to do is sign up. Simple as that.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    just signed up. i usually dont sign up for these but this months looks nice.
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Puff_Dougie:
    I've wondered about that, but then again, CCOM has tens of thousands of members - forum and non-forum - so the odds of winning are a lot longer.

Don't rain on my excitement with talk of realistic odds of winning and such...
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    i wish they would post the name of the winner.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    brianetz1:
    I thought they did. I cant find it, but I was sure of it.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:

I know I have seen past winner names somewhere on the site. Of course, can't find it now. Brian has never won this?
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:

I know I have seen past winner names somewhere on the site. Of course, can't find it now. Brian has never won this?
    no i haven't. which is why i think it is all a sham......no one wins those boxes.
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:

no i haven't. which is why i think it is all a sham......no one wins those boxes.
    I was thinking the same thing. Its like random dude who out bids you at the last second on the bid site. Not real.
  • krebsiekrebsie BlogAdministrator, Editor, Everyone, FileAdministrator, ForumsAdministrator, GalleryAdministrator, MembershipAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, ReaderAdministrator, ReaderUser, Registered Users, SystemAdministrator, Trusted Users Posts: 64 admin
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:

I was thinking the same thing. Its like random dude how out bids you at the last second on the bid site. Not real.

Here are a couple threads
    Sweepstakes Thread
    Other Sweepstakes Thread
    krebsie:
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:

I was thinking the same thing. Its like random dude how out bids you at the last second on the bid site. Not real.

Sweepstakes Thread
    Other Sweepstakes Thread
    we are really just kidding around bud......
    brianetz1:
    krebsie:
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:

Sweepstakes Thread
    Other Sweepstakes Thread

I know, I just thought I would post to show there have been a couple of past winners announced and one was a forum member....There is always hope!

krebsie:
    brianetz1:
    krebsie:
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:

Sweepstakes Thread
    Other Sweepstakes Thread

I know, I just thought I would post to show there have been a couple of past winners announced and one was a forum member....There is always hope!

I don't believe it, I am 100% sure "the beard" just smokes all the winnings.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Oh great, now Brian is in on this contest too? Everyone pack up and go home.
    No_one21:
    There is no way he's going to win. He'd have to tweet about it ten times, like it on facebook, follow ccom on facebook and twiter and instagram, then follow rafflecopter for a bonus entry.
    ddubridge:
    No_one21:
    There is no way he's going to win. He'd have to tweet about it ten times, like it on facebook, follow ccom on facebook and twiter and instagram, then follow rafflecopter for a bonus entry.
    no ***, this 1 entry thing is some bull ***. I want people to have to work for this.
    brianetz1:
    ddubridge:
    No_one21:
    no ***, this 1 entry thing is some bull ***. I want people to have to work for this.
    because youve got the time. All I do is click the easy ones and hope I win on two entries.
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:
    ddubridge:
    No_one21:
    because youve got the time. All I do is click the easy ones and hope I win on two entries.
    yep, sit behind a computer all day, you have all the time in the world to do that crap.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Someone has to win. It might as well be me.

(That actually worked once before in Vegas)
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    I'll just be happy if its a forum member for a change and even happier if its me. As long as its not fatkid. Otherwise i'll have to bust his bawls more on federation about free cigars.
    blurr:
    I'll just be happy if its a forum member for a change and even happier if its me. As long as its not fatkid. Otherwise i'll have to bust his bawls more on federation about free cigars.
    i will share if i win these.......I promise