Home General Discussion

CCom create your own cigar

2»

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    I have been toying with the idea of doing this for a bit. Seems like a really cool idea. Let us know how it turns out for you.
  • jbarker_18jbarker_18 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 30
    I just got my final product in the mail the other day. I am definitely happy with what I got. The draw is a little tight , but the flavor profile is exactly what I put together from the little puros. I'll be handing some out to friends to see what they think. I really like how it turned out but want to see if I'm just being biased because I created it.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    jbarker_18:
    I just got my final product in the mail the other day. I am definitely happy with what I got. The draw is a little tight , but the flavor profile is exactly what I put together from the little puros. I'll be handing some out to friends to see what they think. I really like how it turned out but want to see if I'm just being biased because I created it.
    Bad ass! Did you smoke any ROTT or did they rest for a bit? Just curious on the draw issue.

Aj
  • jbarker_18jbarker_18 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 30
    Smoked one the day I got them and another one yesterday, draw was better on that one. I'll be letting the rest sit for about a month before I revisit them.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    wwhwang:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    webmost:
    Putos?

Shadowin... you gotta learn some Spanish, man ;)

love it! PUTOS!
    Watch me come up with the scratch one day and end up blending a swisher.
    Now you got me laughing! That would be my concern to-I do all the blending, send in my order and "poof" I have a $10 a stick swisher. :-) Shadow, you are a brave man!
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    Echambers:
    wwhwang:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    webmost:
    Putos?

Shadowin... you gotta learn some Spanish, man ;)

love it! PUTOS!
    Watch me come up with the scratch one day and end up blending a swisher.
    Now you got me laughing! That would be my concern to-I do all the blending, send in my order and "poof" I have a $10 a stick swisher. :-) Shadow, you are a brave man!
    I dont think they will but if so they are its my $10 swisher. lol
    Ill be trying one tonight and let you guys know how close they came out to my "test"
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I'm guessing the answer to this question is no, but did they offer any Peruvian tobacco for the filler during the blending process? I've noticed that quite a few of my favorite mild-medium cigars have Peruvian filler tobacco which gives the cigar the sweet cedar, citrus, and sometimes musky flavor that I like so much.
    wwhwang:
    I'm guessing the answer to this question is no, but did they offer any Peruvian tobacco for the filler during the blending process? I've noticed that quite a few of my favorite mild-medium cigars have Peruvian filler tobacco which gives the cigar the sweet cedar, citrus, and sometimes musky flavor that I like so much.
    There was one Viso Peru (Criollo-seed) most are from Nicaragua or Costa Rica
    wwhwang:
    There was one Viso Peru (Criollo-seed) most are from Nicaragua or Costa Rica
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 312
    Bump... Is there an update on these??? Has anyone else tried doing this???
    Not sure if any one else has done this... its the monthly "put your email here" drawing from ccom tho. hope a forum guy wins
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Not sure if any one else has done this... its the monthly "put your email here" drawing from ccom tho. hope a forum guy wins
    If I win, every single bomb I send out would include one of the dogrockets I'd make...
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    chrislolds:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    If I win, every single bomb I send out would include one of the dogrockets I'd make...
    Calm down Satan.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    chrislolds:
    ShadowInTheMoon:

What if they turned out good? . . . Ha, Ha. . . . Only kidding.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Their coolest contest ever.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    It is pretty cool. I'm just scared of creating a 250 dollar box of cigars that somehow taste of earth and soiled diapers.