Home General Discussion

People log out when I log in.....

jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
.....why is that..? My feelings are hurt...image

In case no one has figured it this is a joke thread. It is supposed to be humorous. It is not serious.

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Maybe you'll feel better after checking your mail tomorrow!
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    I love you man....
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Why you so mean? ;)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    I am sure it was just a coincidence. I have a feeling you will cheer up this week
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    jd50ae:
    .....why is that..? My feelings are hurt...image
    I had that problem too.. But then I started showering and brushing my teeth, worked like a charm.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Maybe they can't handle your awesomeness?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    jliu:
    what a loser

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    jd50ae:
    jliu:
    what a loser

hugz <3
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    this is not cigar related.....wrong forum. :)
    brianetz1:
    this is not cigar related.....wrong forum. :)

OMG I can't even get the right forum....

And why prey tell do I have to wait until March to go mad..?
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Really? How can you tell? Did they send you a PM telling you they are logging off because you logged on?
    In case no one has figured it this is a joke thread. It is supposed to be humorous. It is not serious.
    So my post taken seriously? You don't think it'd be funny if someone were silly enough to PM you to give you notice that they find you unbearable and would be logging off to avoid you? I thought it was funny anyway. Maybe it was too dry? Dry humor. That's a thing right? I claim dry humor.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Bob Luken:
    So my post taken seriously? You don't think it'd be funny if someone were silly enough to PM you to give you notice that they find you unbearable and would be logging off to avoid you? I thought it was funny anyway. Maybe it was too dry? Dry humor. That's a thing right? I claim dry humor.
    PM sent.
    Bob Luken:

Me 2

Have you ever smoked a San Lotano..? Oval or otherwise..? Don't know what to make of it. Hints at something good but will not stay lit long enough so it can develop.
    We're talkin' cigars?. Now it's in the right section...... Twice I HAVE had the San Lotano Oval and it was the strangest cigar shape to ever touch my lips. I enjoyed the cigar's flavor even though I was distracted by the oval shape. I bought a mixed sampler that was all oval shaped and the second oval I tried didn't seem as strange so I guess I would get uesd to it.
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 430
    I'm a habitual cigar finger roller... if I can't roll it around while smoking, well, something's wrong.
  • CigaryCigary Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 623
    New deoderant? I seem to have the same issue sometimes but don't swear the small stuff...could be that they are just very shy people?
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    Bob Luken:
    We're talkin' cigars?. Now it's in the right section...... Twice I HAVE had the San Lotano Oval and it was the strangest cigar shape to ever touch my lips. I enjoyed the cigar's flavor even though I was distracted by the oval shape. I bought a mixed sampler that was all oval shaped and the second oval I tried didn't seem as strange so I guess I would get uesd to it.
    Try an ACID Wafe... its like smoking a vanilla wafer.

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Bob Luken:
    Try an ACID Wafe... its like smoking a vanilla wafer.

Aj
    I had to look it up, but yeah, that seems like it takse first place for the weirdest shape.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    If we're talking about odd shaped cigars, anybody ever smoked one of these??