Home General Discussion

I just purchased my first box!!!

Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
So, I decided since I'll have the cash, I might as well take advantage of it. So, I just pulled the trigger on a box of Nica Libre exclusivo's and the CCOM humidification set. I have some more sticks coming from a box split, so I figured with that kind of volume, I should finally set up a coolerdor. I can't wait to get this shipment in!

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Matt Marvel:
    So, I decided since I'll have the cash, I might as well take advantage of it. So, I just pulled the trigger on a box of Nica Libre exclusivo's and the CCOM humidification set. I have some more sticks coming from a box split, so I figured with that kind of volume, I should finally set up a coolerdor. I can't wait to get this shipment in!
    Well, welcome to the dark side. Now that we have you... you will never be let free! Haha.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    laker1963:
    Matt Marvel:
    Well, welcome to the dark side. Now that we have you... you will never be let free! Haha.
    It's all good, the dark side sounds awesome! I'll definitely buy more once I'm able to properly store them. It's taken me a year, but I'm finally getting there, haha.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Matt Marvel:
    Hmm, I wonder who the fine gentleman that split the other box with you was? :) btw, I just checked the mail and your M.O. got to me today. Thanks for splitting it with me - ten Intenso's are waiting for me in my new coolidor! I've also got a bunch of Nica Libre's in there as well and haven't given them a try yet. From what I hear, both sticks are amazing!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Your first actual box on your own is a right of passage.

Come to the Dark Side. We have all the Cookies!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Congrats Matt! That is an AWESOME feeling! My first box purchase actually ended up being 2 boxes because I found an AWESOME deal. I got a box of 5 Vegas Classics, and a box of 5 Vegas A's for about $90 total. I couldn't pass on that one. The Nica is a great smoke to make a box purchase on! Hope you can come smoke one of them with me sometime man.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    I remember my first box, now 14 boxes later and more on the horizon all I can say is get a cabinet humi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • smbrinksmbrink Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    I've been hearing a lot about the Nica Libre... i think Ill have to pick up a few sometime soon.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    If no one has claimed this job then let me be the first Nica Libre Advocate!!!

I bought a 5-er and smoked one and then bought my own box...

And for the PRICE!!! OI!!! Don't get me started!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    ... First box, that would have been Bauza Robusto, It was the second box too !! From there it is all a blur 5 Vegas, 1992's, Nording, Fuentes Cuban Corona, Montesino, Sherpa, La flor Dominicana, Camacho, .....
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    TatuajeVI:
    Matt Marvel:
    Hmm, I wonder who the fine gentleman that split the other box with you was? :) btw, I just checked the mail and your M.O. got to me today. Thanks for splitting it with me - ten Intenso's are waiting for me in my new coolidor! I've also got a bunch of Nica Libre's in there as well and haven't given them a try yet. From what I hear, both sticks are amazing!
    Not prob, man, thanks for asking! I'm glad to hear my payment go there. Hopefully you didn't have any problems cashing it. You gotta try those Nica Libres. Amazing doesn't do them justice, haha.

@Puro- Hopefully I can make it out to your neck of the woods one of these days. If it's before I smoke these bad boys up, I'll definitely make sure to bring one with your name on it!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i dont buy boxes often. when i do i almost always split them. i never have room for a full box at any given moment. first box i ever bought was sancho panza double maduro corona.