Home General Discussion

New Release Suggestions

wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
Hey guys,

As some of you know, I haven't been active on the forums for about two years. The CCom brands list is 2 or 3 times bigger than when I last saw it 2 years ago. I've been getting the itch to get a sampler and/or a box. I've been interested in the Pinolero, some of the Nat Sherman lines, Fallen Angel, and some others, but was wondering if anyone else had some suggestions for stuff that's come out the past 2 years.

Comments

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    I like the Pinolero a lot. Another worthwhile try, to me, is the Bahia Matanzas, surprisingly good, IMO. Oh, and I almost forgot, Flores y Rodriguez, think Padron taste/quality at 5-Vegas prices.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    i really like the sons of anarchy
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 430
    I'm also a fan of the Pinolero. I'm curious about the L'Atelier Racine and the Partagas Benji smokes. I think the Racine has been discontinued now.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    The room 101 master collection 1 was one of the most memorable new releases I've had this year
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Amos Umwhat:
    I like the Pinolero a lot. Another worthwhile try, to me, is the Bahia Matanzas, surprisingly good, IMO. Oh, and I almost forgot, Flores y Rodriguez, think Padron taste/quality at 5-Vegas prices.
    Which Flores y Rodriguez, Amos? Is it the Cabinet Seleccion by PDR on the brands list or another line? Thanks for the suggestion, by the way, guys. Keep them coming if you think of something else.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    reggie713:
    i really like the sons of anarchy
    +1 to that. My local b&m has them and its in my top 10
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 430
    L'Atelier LAT54/56 and Ramon Bueso Genesis are two smokes I'm really digging now. The "smokey" Spectre also grabbed me. I've got a stock of San Lotano Habano & Pinolero just out of my obsession for both of those smokes. DPG blue/originals are also on my short list and sell very very reasonable prices.
    wwhwang:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Which Flores y Rodriguez, Amos? Is it the Cabinet Seleccion by PDR on the brands list or another line? Thanks for the suggestion, by the way, guys. Keep them coming if you think of something else.
    Yes, that one. It's the only one I've had, if there are more, I'm interested in knowing that, too.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    My friend, I've owed you for a long time. Please PM me your current address so I can send you a sampling of what I've recently enjoyed.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    The new Centurion is excellent.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The CyB is great.. La Duena is good and love the El Centurion for sure. Need help shipping? Lmk
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Ken Light:
    My friend, I've owed you for a long time. Please PM me your current address so I can send you a sampling of what I've recently enjoyed.
    Must have been a long time ago, because I don't remember being owed anything :P. In any case, PM sent. Just be warned, I will be hitting back..and most of my collection has about 4 years of age, so that ammo's been aging.

By the way, any word on the Herrera Esteli or Room 101 Daruma? I've heard some guys on Facebook talk about it, but haven't heard much otherwise.
    wwhwang:
    Ken Light:
    Must have been a long time ago, because I don't remember being owed anything :P. In any case, PM sent. Just be warned, I will be hitting back..and most of my collection has about 4 years of age, so that ammo's been aging.

By the way, any word on the Herrera Esteli or Room 101 Daruma? I've heard some guys on Facebook talk about it, but haven't heard much otherwise.
    I've had a couple different 101's, can't say exactly what without looking it up, but I was impressed by anything I've had from there.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Loved the Daruma, the bestest in Lancero...Herrera Estelli was pretty good but pricey..