Home General Discussion

MARCH MADNESS!!

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    ddubridge:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    wwhwang:
    I'd love to bite on the deal for the Zino Platinums...but I don't want the RPs :(
    yup same feeling...
    Add another to the list of dont want the RP's. Trying to decide what would be a better fiver in it's place.
    5 more zino platinums,lol
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    wwhwang:
    I'd love to bite on the deal for the Zino Platinums...but I don't want the RPs :(
    yup same feeling...
    Add another to the list of dont want the RP's. Trying to decide what would be a better fiver in it's place.
    To stick with the "Platinum theme".....
    Augusto Reyes Platinum, Graycliff Platinum, Monte Platinum, Sencillio Platinum, Zino Platinum Crown or Z-class
    I didnt even notice the Platinum theme. I stopped reading at RP.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Hell....thats a decent price though just for the 5 Zino's------sadly Im in the boat where I want to like both of them but Im just thinking its too good to pass up even though I have to will myself to like them, lol.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    They appear to be th'se Zino Platinum Scepter CHubby. Given that they are listed @ Chubby 4.9 x 54 Single In Stock $14.90

While it doesn't really bother me if you buy them or not, 5 at 50 is a very solid price....and view the RP's as a bonus that perhaps you can either use as yard gars...or give aways.... bomb people ...or ???
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    bearb:
    They appear to be th'se Zino Platinum Scepter CHubby. Given that they are listed @ Chubby 4.9 x 54 Single In Stock $14.90

While it doesn't really bother me if you buy them or not, 5 at 50 is a very solid price....and view the RP's as a bonus that perhaps you can either use as yard gars...or give aways.... bomb people ...or ???
    It's true, the price for the Zino Platinums alone is decent. I'm just not really a fan of the RPs :P. In any case, I'll be deciding on what to order in the next few weeks, depending on the budget.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    I bit on the Zino Platinums... the RPs are going to a friend for cheap.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    No comments on today's offerings?
    Well, i like ALL of them! Not grabbing the Nub's as i dont really do light connies, but it is still a solid deal. The tat's are a great deal...and well the EPC's are well...sold out!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Re: Deal #1 today.
    Any opinions the MOW Armada? I love the Man O' War line, in case you haven't noticed, but haven't tried the Armada just yet. I have a couple on hand, just haven't smoked them yet. Seems like a good price for the MOW alone, but I get 5 Julius Caesars thrown in too. Money is a little tight, otherwise I wouldn't be asking, I would have already bought it.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    CharlieHeis:
    Re: Deal #1 today.
    Any opinions the MOW Armada? I love the Man O' War line, in case you haven't noticed, but haven't tried the Armada just yet. I have a couple on hand, just haven't smoked them yet. Seems like a good price for the MOW alone, but I get 5 Julius Caesars thrown in too. Money is a little tight, otherwise I wouldn't be asking, I would have already bought it.
    Sorry I missed this; I wasn't online yesterday much. I checked the deal. I love the Armada, but not at MSRP. One of my favorite AJ sticks. I really have wanted to try the Caesar, but never have got around to it. I saw the deal, but decided against.

Now, I've never had the punch on today's deal, but that's a pretty good price on the Short Story if the punch in any good to go with it. Thoughts?
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    I've had a couple Punches that I really liked, and another that was just average. Can't remember off the top of my head what they were. They were in the tailgate pack sampler.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    holy crap tim's deal is crazy........
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    brianetz1:
    Is there another email out??
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:
    yep
    brianetz1:
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:
    yep
    Wonder why I'm not added to the list... I ask every time. Oh well I shall email Tim. Thanks Brian.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    brianetz1:
    I just logged in to say the same thing. I just bought a new mattress; but my wife hates it. Maybe if we get something cheaper, I can talk her into letting me do this one. You know, because I love the one we're returning. I need something for my loss.
    Martel:
    brianetz1:
    I just logged in to say the same thing. I just bought a new mattress; but my wife hates it. Maybe if we get something cheaper, I can talk her into letting me do this one. You know, because I love the one we're returning. I need something for my loss.
    i just got done with my boys ncaa tourney weekend and she is freaking out about how much we spent this weekend so there is NO WAY i am getting this one past her.......which sucks.
    brianetz1:
    Martel:
    brianetz1:
    i just got done with my boys ncaa tourney weekend and she is freaking out about how much we spent this weekend so there is NO WAY i am getting this one past her.......which sucks.
    Oy vey you guys I'm getting so antsy reading this and waiting for a response email lol
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:
    Martel:
    brianetz1:
    Oy vey you guys I'm getting so antsy reading this and waiting for a response email lol
    shoot your email to me via pm and ill send it over to you
    brianetz1:
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:
    Martel:
    brianetz1:
    shoot your email to me via pm and ill send it over to you
    Done. Gracias. Edit so I don't need another post: HOLY CRAP that thing is intense. I want... of course I do. I have my reasons why I won't pull the trigger this time though. Tempting as it is...
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Jetmech_63:
    photo 5EFB8479-26BF-4756-A9BC-3842F6CC8B03.jpg
    yup my thought exactly!!!!!!!!
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    Is it really really worth the deal? I cant decide... help me!

Aj
    5 of those smokes cover the cost...
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    we're not supposed to talk about them on here, but i will just say that 6 of the cigars in there retail to make up the cost of the whole deal. to me if i had the cost to spend on this i wouldn't be thinking twice about it. You aren't going to find those type of cigars in a sampler for that price.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    brianetz1:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    we're not supposed to talk about them on here, but i will just say that 6 of the cigars in there retail to make up the cost of the whole deal. to me if i had the cost to spend on this i wouldn't be thinking twice about it. You aren't going to find those type of cigars in a sampler for that price.
    thats what i was thinking... not alot of those i have tried so im leery of pulling the trigger on unknowns... but what you guys are saying is what i needed to hear.

Aj
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    mb3 dd x 2. I did it!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    ddubridge:
    mb3 dd x 2. I did it!
    Hey is that 5 Vegas Miami a new version, the band is different...
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    mb3 dd x 2. I did it!
    Hey is that 5 Vegas Miami a new version, the band is different...
    Yea you should read about it. They moved production to Miami. Seems like a whole new (probably worse) line.