Home General Discussion

Searching through a Particular thread

MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
I haven't figured out if you can do this or not. Can you search through a particular thread? For example, if I wanted to see if Kuzi reviewed a particular cigar, is there a way to search his cigar catalog thread? When I use the search bar at the top I get numerous posts about the cigar but not necessarily a review. Thx

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    As far as I know, you can only search by forum section to narrow it down.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Click on kuzi's name and then click search for posts by kuzi in the upper right hand corner. On that page there is a search box to search within just his posts. That's as good as it is going to get.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    The search function is as follows:

Imagine a blind man, who has no feeling in his hands...trying to find a needle in a hay stack. That's the search function, in a nut shell.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    SleevePlz:
    Click on kuzi's name and then click search for posts by kuzi in the upper right hand corner. On that page there is a search box to search within just his posts. That's as good as it is going to get.
    or you go to my blog and search for it there. There are a few reviews there that are not here either.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    kuzi16:
    SleevePlz:
    or you go to my blog and search for it there. There are a few reviews there that are not here either.

Well Kuzi beat me to it :).
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    kuzi16:
    SleevePlz:
    This^^.
    Far more easier
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    0patience:
    kuzi16:
    SleevePlz:
    This^^.
    Far more easier
    Well, for the record, Kuzi was just an example. If you were searching for a post from me, you would have to rely on the search method I described.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:
    kuzi16:
    SleevePlz:
    This^^.
    Far more easier
    Well, for the record, Kuzi was just an example. If you were searching for a post from me, you would have to rely on the search method I described.
    Agreed.
    The problem is, you may end up with the search bring up results from 2012. LOL!
    I always have to use the advanced search and filter the results to "most recent" to actually find what I'm looking for.