Home General Discussion

ANDY is AMAZING thread!

bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
Just completed an amazing order, yet again through ANDY, for 200 cigars to be delivered to a beach house in South Carolina to a waiting botl. As always, the ease of the transaction was stellar! As per price...lets just say he can go head to head against anyone out there on just about any cigars available. CCOM rocks..yet again! Hard to believe he has been around c.com for close to 7 years providing amazing service.

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    smoke em if you got em:
    200 cigars???
    Canadians use cigars to heat their home.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    south carolina? you choose freakin south carolina over visiting my neck of the woods again???? horrible.
    Robin Scherbatsky is NOT happy about this crap!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Holy crap, Barry. 200 cigars? How much was that order? lol
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    jliu:
    south carolina? you choose freakin south carolina over visiting my neck of the woods again???? horrible.
    ////Keep your shorts untied buddy! It isnt me going on holidays in SC, but a cigar smoking friend. I just get an order delivered to his resort, and he brings them home. He is there with another teacher friend, so the 4 adults are allowed 50/, so that's why i can get 200 in one shipment. Saves me sending them all over to roman's in clawson...and me risking bringing a few more than my 50 back with me.

As per a visit to Concord area, i should really do that again. Last time was for my S.I.L.'s funeral last february, so perhaps i wasnt the most upbeat. Hard to justify flying to CA for the weekend though....nothing personal my friend!
    Bigshizza:
    WTG there 'eh
    A lot of pretty cigars! Some short ones, others a tad longer, some rounded heads, a few with pointy things..and some are just weird shapes where both ends do funky things. A few of them wont have those neat and colourful tags on them, while most will. Many will actually come in those cute little jewellery boxes, and some are just wrapped in crinckly saran wrap. ;)
    bearb:
    jliu:
    ////Keep your shorts untied buddy! It isnt me going on holidays in SC, but a cigar smoking friend. I just get an order delivered to his resort, and he brings them home. He is there with another teacher friend, so the 4 adults are allowed 50/, so that's why i can get 200 in one shipment. Saves me sending them all over to roman's in clawson...and me risking bringing a few more than my 50 back with me.

As per a visit to Concord area, i should really do that again. Last time was for my S.I.L.'s funeral last february, so perhaps i wasnt the most upbeat. Hard to justify flying to CA for the weekend though....nothing personal my friend!
    Fine then. Ill see you at the next Chicago herd.
    Since you asked nicely:
    2 x aj 'kitchen sink samplers';
    20 '13' toro (made my hmmm x2)
    20 double headed monsters of the AJ overruns;
    10 pack of dbl perfecto 'nica libre';
    5 pk of the new 'reckoning' by studio tobac
    box of 20 Cocinero liga (ex-davidoff guy);
    2 x 'back in black' sampler II which is a bag of 30,
    a box of 20 Red Lion habano's (which was i believe aj's blend for europe i believe)

200 cigars...for under $#%:).....

....guess the Canadian to american currency convertor isnt working so well. ;)
    As I said, Andy is a VERY good man!
    jliu:
    bearb:
    jliu:

Fine then. Ill see you at the next Chicago herd.
    I certainly hope so..if not b4! As one of the founding members Jiunn, you are most certainly welcome for Chi-Herf 3.