Home General Discussion

piers morgan contest....*****UPDATE*****

2»

Comments

• twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    ok so i received my winnings from jd and some companions as well!!THANKYOU .awesome set of sticks indeed brother!!you have been incredibly kind to me lately.im gonna have to do something about that!! fron jd50 photo IMG_20140326_192245_zpstzwpejiu.jpg
    twistedstem:
    ok so i received my winnings from jd and some companions as well!!THANKYOU .awesome set of sticks indeed brother!!you have been incredibly kind to me lately.im gonna have to do something about that!! fron jd50 photo IMG_20140326_192245_zpstzwpejiu.jpg
    so should i eat the candy??????????hhhmmmn lol..
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Glad they got there OK. Not necessary to do anything, you won. But I have been buttering you up for a couple of requests :)

If you don't want to eat the "Key Lime" you could always put it in a shadow box.
    jd50ae:
    Glad they got there OK. Not necessary to do anything, you won. But I have been buttering you up for a couple of requests :)

If you don't want to eat the "Key Lime" you could always put it in a shadow box.
    you have a pm kind sir
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    twistedstem:
    jd50ae:

you have a pm kind sir

And it has been answered....thank you.

My stash of "Key Lime" was hidden until my random number picking machine made the pick....they seem to be dwindling in quantity....