Home General Discussion

Jeff B. of Corona Cigar Co

VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
Met him several times...mixed feelings. A big guy for "just an owner" of some stores as he has great relationships with alot of guys in the business. His prices are always a little higher than everywhere else, but I deal with it because of the selection and nice place. HOWEVER, last night I was there and got a UF13, Dirty Rat, and Feral Pig-----16, 14, and 18 respectively...fine. His shipment just came in and it was only 1 per customer per day. Obviously they were hot items

Went back today before I came back home-------each stick now $20 each. Like an idiot I still bought them because I was in line, half blindsided, and too much of a little man just to say no.....but godd@mn it that pisses me off. His business and I chose to buy, but son of a B. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I paid 17$ for my UF13. Haven't smoked one yet hope they are worth it. But yeah to jack up the price like that sucks. But I guess that's how supply and demand works.
  • CigaryCigary Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 623
    Lucky for me I was "gifted" a UF 13 and let it sit for 6 months before trying it. Yes, it was good but it's not a $20 stick nor is it anything but a $10 cigar. Notwithstanding that B&M's have to make a profit this is why I buy online because of some price gouging that goes on. I do keep up with B&M's around the country that I have made relationships and get some pretty incredible prices but I don't want to feel like I just got bent over the table and had a good 'rodgering' when it comes to buying these HTF cigars.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Agreed with both of you-----but hell, I bought em anyway, so why the hell would they care what I thought anyway, lol