Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    Picked up a fiver of 5 vegas classic torps and a few cao brazilia corcovados
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    5 pack of Camacho Triple Maduro

and my wish package from Jozer. In it were 3 San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sols and a Liga Privada T52 Flying Pig! (At least I think it's a flying pig) I've really been wanting to try that one out. Thanks Joe!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Russ55:
    5 pack of Camacho Triple Maduro

and my wish package from Jozer. In it were 3 San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sols and a Liga Privada T52 Flying Pig! (At least I think it's a flying pig) I've really been wanting to try that one out. Thanks Joe!
    It is indeed a Pig Russ. Tastes a bit different from the standard T52 imo, but it should give you a general idea.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Here's what I've gotten so far this week

PIF from Robbyras
    MOW / LHC Barber Pole from the the Weekend Blitz / 5 Vegas Relic / Diesel Unlimited / a Fat A$$ Padrino Torp by Oliveros

Trade with skweekz (Mike)
    MOW Ruination / Gurkha Centurian / Oliva G Box Press Torp / Diesel UC / 5 Vegas Limitada 2010 / CAO

A "retaliation" bomb from Ozzie
    Oliva G Churchhill(?) with over 1 year on it / 2 LHC Barber Pole from the the Weekend Blitz / a Folsum local from Top Heavy Cigars.

Thanks guys, sorry it has taken so long to post this. I look forward to smoking these wonderful looking cigars.
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:
    lcpleel:
    Dude Love:
    cooch36:
    I like how you roll DD. My Maddy's due Monday, Box of 5 vag AAA came today. the 64 are the best smokes I've had as good as the opus.
    5 Vag huh? I hope they're aged at least 18 years.
    Am I missing something?
    hes trying to say...vag....in....first letter of the alphabet. Just a joke, but the original poster put vag instead of veg...
    ROFL HAHAHAHAHHA WTH HAHAHAHAHA howd i miss it~! LOL
    Is it to late to buy a vowel?
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Yesterday got 10 LHCOF Belicoso
  • nailsnails Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    I got in the mail from Cigar.com 2 sample packs of the Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet.Smoked one last night and I'm smoking one now.Very mild, lots of smoke, a little thin on flavors.A nice mild cigar-not my cup of tea.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Dude Love:
    cooch36:
    I like how you roll DD. My Maddy's due Monday, Box of 5 vag AAA came today. the 64 are the best smokes I've had as good as the opus.
    5 Vag huh? I hope they're aged at least 18 years.

ROTFLMAO!
  • Dude LoveDude Love Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 315
    No smokes today, but I did pick up a bottle of Four Roses Small Batch.
  • donkee_puncheddonkee_punched Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7
    I have 2 partagas benji series on their way and I'm overly excited =D
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Got a xikar xi1 cutter
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    I got an Alec Bradley Tempus, MAXX Connie, and Family Blend. Now all I need is a new humidor. Mine is packed full and it can't keep up and there is no room for additional humidification.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    10 pack of Gurkha Crest and 10 pack of Gurkha Beauty Connies.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    I got 3 Zino Platinums in yesterday. Master Select Tubos to be exact. I know these catch heat from some people around here but I've always enjoyed them a lot.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Another pound of Heartfelt beads 65%
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    PuroFreak:
    I got 3 Zino Platinums in yesterday. Master Select Tubos to be exact. I know these catch heat from some people around here but I've always enjoyed them a lot.
    nothing wrong with those, got two boxes of the 2009 zino Plantinum Scepters...damn good cigars, just wish they were cheaper...going to try a 2010 hopefully soon
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got no cigars but I did pick up a mixed case of Wellington wine which includes

2 2009 Sauvignon Blanc, Sonoma Valley
    2 2009 Roussanne, Sonoma County
    2 2006 Zinfandel, Meeks Hilltop Ranch, Sonoma Valley
    2 2006 Syrah England Crest, Sonoma Valley
    2 2007 Merlot, Sonoma Valley
    2 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma County

Can't to try some of these in the next couple of years.

Also picked up this a couple of days ago

Rain Republic Guatemalan Chocolate 10 Pack + 1 Chile Cobanero Bar- 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate.

All I need is a couple of cigars to bring it all together.

Nick2021:
    PuroFreak:
    nothing wrong with those, got two boxes of the 2009 zino Plantinum Scepters...damn good cigars, just wish they were cheaper...going to try a 2010 hopefully soon
    I've always really like them. Saw a really good deal on a 3pk and couldn't pass it up.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    PuroFreak:
    Wait these catch heat around here? I love Zino...
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    docbp87:
    PuroFreak:
    Me too. Between the classic and the platinum I pretty much have no need of another connecticut.
    Russ55:
    docbp87:
    PuroFreak:
    Me too. Between the classic and the platinum I pretty much have no need of another connecticut.
    It was a couple years ago that these were discussed and several people talked about how they weren't any good and just a bland overpriced stick. I don't remember who all bashed them, but they caught a lot of hate.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Not exactly today but I got 10 Beauties, 10 Crest and 10 Black Dragon. Gonna split them with one of my boys.
    I got my Valentine's Day Humidor that my wife bought me, delivered to my door step today.

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    well... for YEARS i said i wouldnt do it.

but i finally broke down and bought a large tupperware and threw some cedar into it. i guess i now have plenty of room.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    ShotgunJohn:
    I got my Valentine's Day Humidor that my wife bought me, delivered to my door step today.

Wow, that humi's amazing looking! Is that a bottom drawer on there? Does that hold sticks or humidification or what?
    Nattys showed up today

• cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    Mine showed up yesterday DD., A tear ran down my face! How are the nat's
    cooch36:
    Mine showed up yesterday DD., A tear ran down my face! How are the nat's
    Both great smokes, my fave Padrons...
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Got bombed today
    Pic sucks, but it is 2 Tatuaje Black Petite Lanceros (OR with the closed foot and pigtail), an OR Tat Black Tubo, a Hoyo De Monterrey Double Corona (ISOM), and a Cabaiguan Guapo SG Toro Grande. Dude is dead meat when the nuke hits him back...
    Ken Light:
    ShotgunJohn:

Wow, that humi's amazing looking! Is that a bottom drawer on there? Does that hold sticks or humidification or what?
    Hey Ken, it is a drawer but it is black velvet lined for accessories.